HOA: THE ABANDONED

"Do you think he can kill?" A question that leave me silenced for awhile

"No, no he'll never do that." I answer him

"LEYR—" Sadi came out of nowhere.

"O-oh sorry did I interrupt both of you?" She look shocked because, Krio is still lending his shoulder on me.

"NO!" giit ko at saka lumayo nang kaunti kay Krio. Awkward looks from the three of us. I can still see Krio staring at me.

"My head just hurts a little bit," I added.

"Oh are you okay?" Lumapit na rin siya and check on me

"I'm fine," sabi ko, and smiled.

"Anyway, here's the video camera you said Krio." She handed it to Krio

"Thank you."

"What's that for?" Sadi asked him.

"This is my personal gift for Leyra." He looked at me and smiled

"For me?" Nagulat ako nang slight. I opened it and try it. And, the first man who I captured in this recording is Kriogri's face, he smiled and smirked.

"Yeah. Aside from your notes and polaroid cam, you need this. Moments are beautiful when it's filmed. So, take that as a present from me." Bakit gano'n habang nagsasalita siya while I was recording this, bakit parang nags-slowmo?

"Are you done recording me?" sambit niya kaya bigla akong natauhan, pinatay ko na ito.

"Uhmm...thank you," sabi ko at umiwas nang tingin.

"Guys, have you heard about the news circulating in Las Haciendas?" Sadi interrupted.

"What news?" I asked.

"Yesterday they found a body of a woman being killed. They said it was raped. And, today, they found a man's body beaten, full of bruises and a bullet on his head. Omg, I really don't know what's happening in this place. It's getting scarier," Sadi exaggeratedly said.

"Where's that place?" bigla kong natanong.

"It was in the abandoned building in Hacienda de Giaro."

"Leyra, I know what you're thinking. We're not going in there," wika naman agad ni Krio.

"But, what if the one who killed that man and that girl is also that person who killed Klio and ruined my life?" I protested.

"We don't know what's in there!"

"How are we going to find out what's in there if we don't try?" I insisted, "And, I have this strange feeling."

"Leyra, I think you should agree with Krio, we don't know what's in there. And, as far as I know, Hacienda de Giaro is one of the dangerous place you wouldn't wish to be. The owner of that hacienda itself abandoned that place and sell it. Aside from being abandoned, it is also prohibited. So, it's not really safe," Sadi explained.