HOA: CRY OF GRIEVANCES

"Leyra, here's your stuff

"Leyra, here's your stuff. I secured it." Krio handed me my small bag with photos and notes alongside with the camera. Pinasuot niya ito sa'kin kasi wala ako sa sarili. Hindi ako umiimik. Hindi pa rin ko makapaniwala sa mga nangyari.

Nasa morgue kami ngayon. I was looking at Riushan's cold body while my eyes was overflowing with tears. I noticed something in his tattoos. I decided to check my photos because I was curious with what I've seen. After a few seconds of checking, I saw a photo of a man, he was holding a mask, I guess I captured it in an abandoned and the tattoo he has was the same tattoo with Riushan. That justify that he was really part of it? Suddenly, I remembered something. The guy that killed Klio has a tattoo ring written Anastasia on his finger. Since Riushan has a lot of rings on his fingers, I started to get it.

"What are you doing?" nagtatakang tanong ni Krio.

"The man who's behind all of this, has a tattoo ring of Anastasia. I wanted to know if Riushan has it." wika ko. Nang makuha ko na ang mga singsing, wala akong nakitang kahit anong tattoo rito. I know I was so eager to know the truth but finding out that Riushan doesn't have it gives relief. It wasn't him who is behind all of this. My tears are overflowing again when I saw us together tattooed in his shoulder. Riushan really valued me.

"It wasn't him." I said and gazed at Krio. He just nodded and hugged me.

"You will know the truth, I promise," he whispered. Suddenly, the door opened. It was Rivahngare and Ladegeuh who's in tears. The moment they saw the body of Riushan lying dead, their body frozed. Dahan-dahan silang lumapit sa bangkay ni Riushan at makikita mo sa mga mukha nilang di makapaniwala. Ladegeuh burst into tears the moment he hold Riushan's body. I know Ladegueh is the one who will be in massive pain. They're the closest.

"RIUSHAN WAKE UP! BRO WAKE UP!" patuloy ang pagtangis nito habang inaalog ang walang buhay na katawan ni Riushan.

"HINDI PWEDENG MANGYARI 'TO! GUMISING KA D'YAN!" pagtangis naman ni Rivahn. This is the first time I saw them crying like this. Their cry was full of anguish. I thought, ganito rin kaya yung nangyari nang malaman nilang namatay si Klio? I tightened my hug on Krio. He was also in tears. Siguro nadala rin siya sa emosyong bumabalot sa loob.

"MIERDA! RIUSHAN WAKE UP!" sigaw ulit ni Ladegeuh.

"MARAMI PA TAYONG GAGAWIN! MARAMI PA TAYONG IPAGTATANGGOL NA BABAE! NANGAKO KA PA SA'KIN NA IKAW ANG MAGHAHANAP NG BABAENG PAKAKASALAN KO DIBA? BRO, I STILL NEED YOU! WE NEED YOU BRO! WHY DID YOU LEAVE US?" wika ni Ladegeuh habang patuloy pa rin sa pagtangis.

"RIUSH WE STILL NEED TO GO FOR A VACATION RIGHT? BAKIT ANG AGA MO NAMAN UMALIS? SABI KO IBANG BANSA HINDI SA KABILANG BUHAY!" Rivahngare said. Nagulat ulit kami ni Krio na may pumasok. This time, it was no other than, Hyntall. He doesn't have tears in his eyes but you can see that he wants to burst into tears. Agad-agad itong lumapit kay Riushan. He looked at Riushan body for a seconds. Then he hugged it, that was the time he started to burst into tears. Kaya mas lalo pa akong naiyak. You can't hear anything inside but cries of grievances.