HOA: 2AM VIEW

It's 2 am

It's 2 am.

I am in the room now and I cannot sleep. So, I decided to get my stuff, you know photographs and notes. I look onto it for a minute. I saw Kliosate's name again on the first page of my notes. Yeah, I put his name on the first page of my notes, so that if I would open this note his name was the first thing I will remember...as I open this page of my new life. He will forever be my first page on this new chapter of my life. As I was looking in his name I didn't realize my tears started to fall down. So, I decided to go back to sleep.

After a few minutes, I still can't sleep. I remember in times like this, Klio is my sleeping pill.

*FLASHBACK*

It was 3AM and I contacted Klio since I can't sleep because of overthinking.

"Love? What's wrong?" Naririnig ko ang kakagising niya lang na boses. I also heard him yawn.

"I just wanna hear your voice." Pagsisinungaling ko sa kanya

"Just tell me," sabi niya, alam niyang nagsisinungaling lang ako

"I can't sleep," I said to him.

"I knew it," he responded at medyo may narinig akong mga nahulog na gamit. And, I heard someone talks to him.
I can't clearly hear but it sounded like a woman.

"What's that? Where are you?" I asked him.

"Hmm...it's nothing," he answered.

"Who's with you?" tanong ko ulit sa kanya medyo praning akong girlfriend e'.

"It's a Doctor. Actually, I'm at the hospital. Don't worry I'm fine, nothing happened. I just visited my Mom," he explained.

Kliosate always visit his Mom. Sometimes I can observe that he lacks out of sleep, he always said that he visited and took care of his Mom. But, I've never met her. I always wanted to met her but Kliosate wouldn't allow me to. He said she's contagious that's why. He doesn't even want to talk about her mother too.

"Oh okay. Is she okay?" I asked him.

"She's fine," he said

"Anyway, just listen to this." He diverted the topic and started telling me a poem.

"In the field of green grasses,
Its flowers and beautiful bushes,
Its aroma triggers our senses,
Stood a dazzling ladies
One lady got me as this eyes glances
Its utmost beauty leaves you breathless."

My heart flattered everytime with his flowery words, it always helps me to stop worrying and overthinking when I heard him saying those beautiful words to me. It always help me to go to sleep. It's like a lullaby in my ears.

I didn't realize I'm almost sleepy.

"Sleepwell, Love." The last words I heard before my eyes closed.