HOA: DEAL

Hyntall face us

Hyntall face us. Napansin ko rin na nanginginig ang mga kamay niya.

"Now, that my brother is dead. I want you to leave us alone," nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang sabihin niya 'yon.

"What did you say?" tanong ko rito.

"You're not part of our family anymore, so I want you to cut ties with us and leave the past behind," sabi pa nito. My tears started to fall again.

"H-how can you say that? Your brother is my fiancé, Hyntall. All of you have a big part in my life. Hindi ko na lang pwedeng ibaon sa limot ang lahat ng ala-alang meron kami lalo na yung nangyari sa'min," I said in anguish.

"What you and Klio have is only a memory in the past. He's not with you anymore. You became part of our life for those years and now I'm asking you for our upcoming years to not be part of our life anymore. And besides you have him," sabi nito sabay turo kay Krio. "Why can't you cut ties with us? It's just easy, Leyra. You'll just leave and forget us unless you want something from us. What do you want? Mone—" his words cut off when Krio punched him in the face. Ladegeuh and Rivahngare saw everything when they got out. They both come to us.

"Don't you f*cking disrespect her!" Krio yelled at him. Pinigilan ko siya. Hyntall chuckled while holding his face.

"What's happening?" nagtatakang tanong ni Rivahn.

"Anong tingin mo sa kanya? Mukhang pera. They have the wealth. Actually, she should be the one who told that to all of you! She wouldn't suffer like this if it weren't for all of you!" he said in anguish. I hold him tightly.

"Hyntall, hindi mo ba alam kung gaano kasakit yang pinagsasabi mo sa'kin?" sabi ko rito habang patuloy na dumadaloy ang mga luha mula sa aking mga mata.

"I know. And, I don't care if you hate me for this," he responded.

"Sandali, ano bang nangyari?" nagtatakang tanong ni Rivahn.

"I only asked her to cut ties with us!" madiing sabi nito. Rivahn and Lade gazed at me mysteriously.

"Hyntall, hindi ko alam kung bakit galit na galit ka sa'kin, dati pa lang. I did nothing to you! The memories I have with you guys, is the only thing I know. To be with you guys is one of the best thing I would cherish. Those memories from the past is only I have. How dare you telling me to forget the memories I only have?" nanghihinang wika ko. "I can cut ties with all of you if that's what you want but what you can't take away from me is the right to know the truth and give justice to Klio," I looked at them seriously. "Now if you don't want me to be part of your life anymore tell me if you already find justice to Klio. After that you will never see me again," napatingin sila sa isa't isa. Hyntall chuckled.

"What if I told you we already found out the truth. Are you now willing to cut ties with us?" aniya kaya nanlaki ang mga mata ko ng marinig ko 'yon.

"Then why didn't anyone of you tells me?"mariing tanong ko.

"Because for us you're dead." Did I hear it right? They already saw me as a dead person? I nodded my head.

"W-what?" nagtatakang tanong ko. I was really confused.

"The Leyra who became part of our life died that night. We don't longer know you. We are living our lives now without knowing that you exist. You are better not having us in your life," he added. Hindi ko alam kung saan kumukuha ng lakas ng loob si Hyntall para saktan ako ng ganito. Yes, hindi man kami gan'on ka lapit sa isa't isa dati naging parte pa rin siya ng buhay ko. He helped me in some point of my life, he used to be the one who tell me advices about love. Kaya hindi ko talaga alam kong bakit niya ako sinasaktan ng ganito ngayon.

"Pwede ba tumigil ka na!" Krio interrupted. I heard my watch beeps. "Leyra, let's go. You don't need them in your life," sabi nito at hinawakan ako sa kamay para hilahin ako paalis, ngunit pinigilan ko ito.

"I will cut ties with all of you right now," all of them are in shock when I kneeled.

"Leyra, what are you doing?" tanong ni Krio.

"Stand up, Leyra," Rivahn and Lade said. I didn't listen to them.

"Just please tell me the truth. I wanted to know the truth if who did this to us. If who killed him. Kahit 'yon na lang ang huling ibigay niyo sa'kin." I tears are bursting while begging to Hyntall. I observed that he looked away. His face are still cold.

"Please, Hyntall!" I added. Pinatayo ako ni Rivahn.

"Stop it, Leyra. Sige na umuwi na kayo," pagpapaalis sa'min ni Rivahn.

"Leyra, let's go. This is too much for you," pagpupumilit naman ni Krio sa'kin. Natahimik kami ng biglang nagsalita muli si Hyntall.

"You want to know the truth?" tanong nito sa'kin.

"Please! Kahit alam kong mahirap sa kalagayan ko, kailangan at karapatan ko pa rin na malaman ang totoo. I was once part of your lives and his life. Kahit hindi man kami natuloy na ikasal, he's still the fiancé I have lost. I'm the one who's with him when that crime happened, please wag niyo naman ipagkait sa'kin ang hustisyang gusto kong makamit," wika ko.

"Then meet me at El Carro Spot. I will help you know the truth," sabi nito. Bakit ba hindi nalang niya sabihin kung sino ang gumawa nito sa amin, kung nabigyan na ba ng karampatang parusa ang pumatay kay Klio?

"I want you to bring him there, he needs to prove his worth," he added and pointed to Krio.

"Bakit pa namin kailangan pumunta doon? Why can't you tell the truth in here?" nagtatakang tanong ko sa kanya. I was really confusing on why Hyntall is doing this.

"Because the truth is there. And, I want you to find It yourself," he responded.

"And if it's over, I hope we'll never see you again. Deal?" he added. I still uncertain on what's going to happen and what truth I would find out but this is chance to know everything. I released a deep sigh.

"Deal," I said and they all looked at me. The moment Hyntall heard that he leave us. Rivahn and Lade says sorry before they leave and followed Hyntall. I diverted my gaze to Krio, at bakas sa mukha nito ang pag-aalala.

I heard my watch beeps. My memory fades.

If you like this story please let me know by giving it a vote or at least give your thoughts on the comment section

If you like this story please let me know by giving it a vote or at least give your thoughts on the comment section. Thankyou. GODBLESS.