HOA: ARGUE

The moment we get out of that room, a sudden flash of lights hit us, ang sakit sa mata nung ilaw kaya napatakip kami pareho ni Krio while both of our other hands are still holding each other

The moment we get out of that room, a sudden flash of lights hit us, ang sakit sa mata nung ilaw kaya napatakip kami pareho ni Krio while both of our other hands are still holding each other. Then we heard the crowd clapping for us. Nang medyo okay na, we faced the crowd. We are at the clubhouse.

"This isn't good. We really need to get out of this place now!" Krio exclaimed while still looking at the crowd.

"What's happening?" I asked him, he looked at me and he looks mad.

"Let's just get out of here," he said at dumiretso na kami. While passing the crowd, we heard them shouting, "SO LUCKY!" "WHAT'S THE PRICE!?" most of them are cheering and whistling. Habang patuloy kami sa paglalakad may biglang humablot sa'kin at medyo nasaktan ako do'n, buti na lang I didn't let go Krio's hand and he took a picture of me.

"HEY! HEY! DON'T DO THAT!" Krio yelled at him, he put his hands on my head and protected me, it looks like I was hugging him now. He's pissed off now and get the guy's phone and throw it.

"WHAT THE F*CK MAN! THAT'S MY PHONE!" the guy angrily shouted. Krio grabbed something in his pocket.

"HERE'S MY PHONE, TAKE IT! AND, GO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! DON'T F*CKING GRAB A WOMAN LIKE THAT AS IF YOU OWN HER!" he yelled at him and threw it in the guy's chest. At nagpatuloy na kami sa paglalakad hanggang sa makaakyat na kami sa taas. And, finally nakalabas na rin kami ng...wait a cabin?

"Leyra, go get inside," Krio said to me while pointing to the car. Bago pa man ako makapasok sa loob ng kotse I heard someone calling my name.

"LEYRA!" It was a girl.

"Where are you taking her?" she asked, talking to Krio.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Leyra, it's Sadi. I'm your friend. You're staying at my house. We were in there looking for someone and then you suddenly went gone. I was looking for you the whole time, then to my surprise, I saw you end up in that game. What happened? Are you okay?" she explained and questioned.

"I have your stuff, your camera, photos and notes, I got this from the securities," she added

"So you're the one who brought her to this stupid place?" Krio asked her.

"She asked for this, I'm just helping her," she insisted.

"Wait you're...that guy?" she astonishingly question and looked at me.

"What?" Krio asked

"You look expensive," she said, I look at this girl at ang lagkit ng tingin niya kay Krio.