HOA: TRUTH REVEALED

Pumasok ito sa loob ng mansion

Pumasok ito sa loob ng mansion. Sinundan ko siya hanggang sa makarating kami sa second floor malapit sa hagdan. I observed that the rest of them followed us.

"K-klio, please I'm begging you. Don't do this to me. It's a lie right? P-please tell me it's a lie!?" My voice cracked when I said those words to him while I was crying with a heavy heart. He stopped and turned to me.

"Leave me. I think never loved you at all," It felt like a heavy object fell in my body and a knife thrust directly onto my heart.

"We've been together for five f*cking years and here you are telling me you've never loved me? " My body shivers while I was bursting into tears.

"There are moments I felt that I love you and it scares me." Every words he said ripped my whole being.

"Sana pinatay mo na lang ako noong una pa lang. Sana hindi mo na ako pinaasa na mahal at minahal mo ako, because this is worst more than death!" I said in anguish. "You're the only person I trusted Klio. You're the man I am always proud of. Mahal na mahal kita alam mo 'yon. B-bakit? " I am not dead but I feel like dying over and over again.

"Because all of you ruined my life. Especially your family Leyra. You don't know how much pain your mother had caused me, especially her!" He exclaimed. I am massively shocked when I heard him saying the word 'her'.

"H-her? Who? " I was really confused now, hindi ko na alam kung anong nangyayari. A woman just appear, clapping her hands while her evil laughs echoed in this mansion. She was pretty and she looks like Mom, but she's not in her state of mind I guess.

"ANASTASIA!?" They shockingly said in unison. Anastasia is a f*cking person.

"Long time no see in laws," she said smiling and after that he kissed Klio on the lips. It leaves me in shocked. "And nice to meet you, my niece." She laughed again. Mas lalo akong nagulat sa sinabi niya.

"Niece?" I asked. Don't tell me she was, Daia?

"Yes. Oh that's the price when a so called perfect mother didn't teach her child to recognize her family. Shocking isn't it?" saad nito at tumawa. I diverted my attention to Klio.

"Who is she?" I asked him.

"She's the woman I promised love." No words can describe what I've felt right now. "She's the woman I vision walking on the aisle. She's the woman I see my future with." Napailing ako. Sobrang sakit na malaman na ang taong inalayan ka ng sing-sing ay hindi pala ikaw ang nakikita niyang naglalakad sa altar at gustong makasama habang buhay.

"Fuck you!" The only words that came out from my mouth is a curse.

"She's the reason why I did this!"