𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

"look at me, you'll be fine," i chuckled as i cupped his cheeks. "i'll be back here, watching, okay?"

he was taking deep breaths, he was dressed in a nice suit, his tall figure fitting the suit perfectly. glasses were placed on his face, framing his face perfectly, and a name tag that dangled from his neck with a blue lanyard.

he looked handsome. he fit his status of iq of 148.

"this is my first time being revealed to the public...ever." he sighed. "and you'll do great. don't let those reporters get to you, okay?"

he nodded his head. i gave him a smile as i grabbed onto his black tie, fixing it and straightening it out for him, smoothing out any wrinkles. he had his eyes fixed on my face as i fixed him up.

he brought his hand up, he hooked his finger under my chin, caressing my cheek with his thumb, "thank you..."

"for?" i laughed. "for just being here, for coming into my life."

i smiled again, planting a kiss on his cheek. he hummed, "one more kiss."

i laughed before placing my lips on his, he pulled me closer by my shirt. "come on namjoon!" seokjin called.

namjoon sighed one last time, looking me in the eyes. "go." i gestured. i gave him a reassuring smile as he walked to seokjin.

seokjin placed his hand on namjoon's shoulders, ara standing beside them. i saw namjoon's shoulders go up, he was taking a deep breath.

the chatter behind the curtains was making him nervous.

the three of them walked out, the flashing of cameras going off the second they moved the curtains.

the three of them bowed, sitting behind the large table that was placed on a small stage. i watched from behind the curtain, namjoon was trying his best.

the reporters kept shouting ara and seokjin's names, trying to get their attention to ask their question.

a man that was leading the conference stood to the side, he picked a reporter. once one reported was picked, the others sat down, ready to write, pictures were still being taken.

"seokjin, ara," the reporter cleared her throat. "what do you have to say about your father's death? are you going to find the woman that killed him?"

ara looked at seokjin as he leaned forward towards his microphone, "there is nothing to say. we know who killed him and we don't have any plans for vengeance."

the reporters began to talk amongst themselves, snickering and gasping.

"you're not mourning over his death?" she asked another question.

"no," seokjin said. "to the public, he seemed like a good and honest man. but our father wasn't a father at all."

"he had what was coming to him, there was a motive to why he was killed." ara added.

"and what is that motive?" another reporter asked.

"he was responsible for the death of the ceo of rocal corporations, and his wife." seokjin said. i chewed on my nails as the topic of my parents was brought up.

"and who is this?" someone asked, gesturing to namjoon.

"this is our younger brother," seokjin glanced at him. "kim namjoon. my father hid him away from the world because he was the youngest. no one knew about him until now."

namjoon bowed his head, "h-hello."

the reporters gasped, taking more pictures and writing more notes down.

"so what will happen now that your father is gone? you will take on the business, what do you plan on doing?"

"i will take over as the oldest, i will have my sister help me and my younger brother will be known. my intent is to do better than my father did." he stated.

"my question is for namjoon," a reporter stood up. namjoon straightened his back. "where have you been all these years?"

namjoon leaned towards the mic, "i left home when i was eighteen. i've been living in a small apartment working as a barista, to anyone, i seemed like just an ordinary person."

"seokjin and ara, if you opposed the idea of your brother being isolated from the world, why didn't you take action?"

seokjin gestured for ara to answer the question. "i regret all the time that i didn't take action," she sighed. "it was simply because of my father's power, and the role of being the only woman in the family. my opinions didn't matter to anyone."

"i wanted to wait until it was my chance to take over. with no power, what was i to do?" seokjin said. "i believe that we could've done something, but i still can't figure out what it could've been."

"aren't you worried that your prices could drop and investors won't want to work with your company anymore?"

"the places we have invested in have continued to work with the company simply because my father persuaded them to, threatened them, and paid extra money. if those places don't wish to work with the company anymore, we will simply let them go."

"it is said that you might join forces with rocal corporations, is this to pay homage to the previous ceo?"

"no, we knew the family personally, i had always planned to work with them once i became the new ceo." seokjin answered.

"what is next for you kim descendants?" the last reporter asked.

seokjin looked at namjoon, raising his eyebrows, namjoon licked his lips as he realized seokjin wanted him to answer.

"to live a better life," namjoon nodded. "in freedom from our father."

the three of them stood up, bowing and waving as they walked away, the camera lights continued to flash as they came behind the curtain.

namjoon let out a deep sigh, wiping his forehead, "that was the most nerve wrecking thing i've ever done."

i smiled as i hugged him, "you did so good."

seokjin and ara nodded in agreement. "dinner?" ara asked.

we all smiled, "yes."

_______________

these chapters are not yet edited.

+++