𝚜𝚒𝚡

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

6 more days

i pulled off my hoodie as i walked into the small cafe. the smell of coffee filled my nose. the air engulfing me like a warm blanket.

i waited behind a small line of people, looking at the menu above the register to decide what i want.

i kept my gaze on the menu as it was my turn to order.

"can i get a-" my mouth dropped as i saw who stood behind the register.

"well hello there," he smiled wide, his dimples making an appearance. "fancy seeing you here."

i chuckled nervously, why nervously? "so this is the job that doesn't pay much?"

he laughed lightly, "yeah...anyways, what would you like?"

"can i have a caramel macchiato?" i asked. he nodded, putting the order into the register.

as i was pulling out my money, he put his hand out, "no. no charge."

"are you sure?" i asked. he nodded, "i owe you one for last night...i was probably embarrassing..."

i smiled, "i think you were fine. you made it to work this morning so..."

"yeah with a bad hangover," he scratched the back of his neck. "i'll get started on your drink."

he gave me a smile as he walked away from the register, going to make my drink while another employee took over.

it wasn't long before he slid my drink towards me, along with a small bag. "you gave me a treat too?" i asked.

he smiled, "you look like a blueberry scone type of girl." this man was a genius. i looked in the small bag to find two, warm, blueberry scones.

"thank you," i smiled. i looked at his name tag, "namjoon."

he chuckled, "yeah, i never got to tell you my name last night..."

i held out my hand, "callista."

his palm was warm and soft as he shook my hand, "callista, huh. very greek mythology. it's cool, i like it."

i gave him a smile before walking away, until he stopped me, "wait! i mean...um, can i maybe get your number? i'd like to get to know you more."

what a pity. that's the thing about my life, i couldn't have friends, let alone a significant other. as much as i wanted to know this guy too, i couldn't.

i chuckled, "trust me, you don't wanna get to know me."

"w-why not?" he asked innocently. i tapped on the cup of my macchiato, walking up to him and sighing, "because i'm not a good person. i can't have friends. you seem really, really, nice. i'm sorry."

and with that i gave him one last smile before walking out the cafe.

it pained me when i saw that he watched me walk away, through the window, until i wasn't in sight.

honestly, i've killed guys the same age as me, but none of them have ever had the effect that namjoon gave to me.

will i ever see you again?

because if i do, i wouldn't want to see that look on your face again.

_______________

i had the best dinner ever lmao

shawty a lil baddie~ ♡

+++