𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

5 more days

"so that's him?" jimin asked as we sat at the bar, watching jaeyoon.

he was sitting in the same private booth with the same snobby men. but this time, there was a woman on his lap, she looked cranked.

jimin shook his head as he rested his tables on the bar, taking a sip from his drink.

"so how many more days?" jimin asked. "five," i sighed. "i've pretty much got everything planned out."

"can i ask you something?" he turned to me. i nodded my head. "how do you have to gut to just...do that?"

i shrugged, "i guess i'm so distracted by my rage and pain that i feel almost nothing. and it's a scary thing...to just see the life disappear from someone's eyes."

"don't you get, grossed out?" he asked. i laughed, "it definitely took a long time to get used to it. you have more humanity than i do, you'll never understand." i downed a shot, sucking a lime.

"you have humanity." he said. "barely." i scoffed.

"i know you do," he pursed his lips. "you care about me. don't you?"

"i hope that's a rhetorical question, jimin." i chuckled. "exactly. you aren't all that bad."

i pursed my lips, still not believing a single word he was saying. "what does it feel like?" he asked.

i cocked an eyebrow, "why do you ask? are you planning to kill someone?"

he shook his head, "no. i just want to know what you feel."

i shrugged, "i don't know. i feel like i zone out, but at the same time i feel satisfied and it makes me feel better. dark and hard to explain but, i know i don't feel sadness or regret."

"no regret?" he repeated. i chuckled, "jimin, there's no regret in life, only lessons."

i touched the neck of my beer with his glass, clinking them and taking a sip of my beer.

"hi cutie," a girl approached jimin, standing in front of him. "nice night isn't it?" she smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

he shook his head, grabbing her arms gently and pushing her away, "i'm sorry, i'm here with my cousin."

she chuckled as she glanced at me, "come on, i'm sure she doesn't mind," she brought herself to his ear. "i could show you a good time." she whispered, not quiet enough.

jimin glanced at me as he saw the anger burning inside of me. this bitch's crotch was practically showing and she had the nerve to throw herself onto my cousin.

big mistake.

"c-can you please leave? trust me..." jimin said.

she laughed, "come on baby-"

"n-no, please just go. you don't want any trouble." he said as he glanced at me, in attempt to get her away.

he knew i was on the edge, i was a bomb ticking.

she rolled her eyes, grinning, "trouble? what is your cousin gonna do?"

bang.

"please just-"

my grip tightened on the shot glass in my hand, making the glass shatter between my fingers. i stood up, stepping in front of jimin.

"what am i gonna do?" i laughed. she scoffed as she crossed her arms.

"i'll tell you what i'm gonna do. i will personally strangle you with my own hands, slit your throat, cut your head off, shove it in a box, and mail it to your family. is that what you want?" i smiled.

she gulped, looking me up and down. i batted my eyes, smiling even wider, i could feel her fear illuminating off her body.

"walk the fuck away." i said. she clenched her jaw as she turned away, walking away quickly.

i scoffed as i watched her pathetic self disappear into a crowd of people. jimin sighed as he grabbed my hand, dabbing the spots of blood with a wet napkin.

he gave me a weak and pained smile as he grabbed my arm, "let's go."

i frowned slightly, feeling the slightest bit of guilt for making him worried and uncomfortable.

_______________

wowowowowow soo i'm kinda already starting to fail some of my classes lmao kill me

have a great day ♡

+++