𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

i opened my eyes to complete darkness, only to discover my head was covered in a bag.

i tried to move, only to feel my hands were strapped down to a chair and my feet were tied together.

i heard shuffling around me and slight mumbling. my head was pounding from whatever i inhaled, my heart began to pick up speed as i thought of jimin and namjoon.

soon the bag was removed from my head, i squinted my eyes as they adjusted to the light. i looked to my side to see namjoon strapped to a chair.

kim's men stood all around us, while jaemyung sat at a desk far from us, with seokjin and ara standing at his sides, with worried looks on their faces.

we were in jaemyung's office.

he smiled as he looked at me, "finally! you're awake, i've been meaning to talk business with you."

i balled my fists up as he stood up from his desk, walking over to me and standing before me.

"go to hell." i said harshly, spitting on his shoe. he sighed, tilting his head at one of the men standing beside me.

the man hit me, the punch making my teeth rattle in my mouth. i squeezed my eyes shut, tasting the metal in my mouth and spitting it out.

his eyes averted to namjoon, "son-"

"you have no right to call me that." namjoon spat harshly.

jaemyung laughed at that, "i see you have a nice apartment, but a shitty job. where'd you get the money for that? huh?"

the room grew silent as namjoon didn't answer. my eyes glanced at ara, who gave me a look that said it'll be okay. i knew it wouldn't though.

"where did you get the money?" jaemyung repeated, stepping closer to namjoon. "it was ara," he laughed. "right?"

namjoon gulped as he looked his father in the face. jaemyung turned to ara, she had her hands placed in front of her, looking away from her father.

"you thought i wouldn't find out?" jaemyung scoffed. ara didn't answer. jaemyung raised his hand, a hard slap echoed through the room.

i strained my arms as i watched her hold onto her cheek, trying her best to hold her tears back, i want to kill him.