𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

"well you look nice." jimin smiled as he approached me, wrapping his arms around me.

"hi cousin." i chuckled as i hugged him back. he gestured me to sit down, taking off his rings as he sat across from me.

i sighed, "so why have you invited me to lunch today, my wonderful cousin?"

he chuckled, "what? i can't have lunch with my only cousin?"

i shrugged, "not if you're going to lecture me again."

he rolled his eyes, "you already know i am. but i'm going to save that for later."

i laughed. our food was served to us and i began to eat. "where'd you get that bracelet?" he asked, shoving a fork full of salad in his mouth.

i shook my wrist, the bracelet dangling perfectly, "found it somewhere..."

he chuckled lightly, "'found it somewhere', okay."

"you know where i got it so why do you bother asking?" i scoffed. he shook his head, "when are you ever going to stop?"

i sighed, picking at my food, "we've been over this a thousand times jimin, i'm not stopping until there's none of them left."

"oh, so what, you're just going to kill the heir of the family? their daughter?" he narrowed his eyes.

"no. i'll spare seokjin and ara's life. it's not their fault. besides, i know damn well those two can't even tolerate their dad."

"is that a fact?" he asked. "i've encountered ara and seokjin many times. i know."

he fumbled with his fingers as he poked at his food, eating a few pieces before talking again.

"you're gonna get yourself killed cal-"

i scoffed, "jimin-"

"no listen to me," he huffed. "every person you kill is getting closer and closer to the heart of KJ industries-"

"that's the point-"

"they will find out who you are-"

"no they won't!"

"yes they will! and when they do they will kill you, callista. how many times do i have to tell you that in order for you to understand? they're talking about you everywhere..."

"so let them talk," i said. "as soon as i've killed them, i'm done. i'll find something else to do with my life."

"and that's your only purpose? killing these men?"

"who wronged us. who wronged my dad. you..." i trailed off.

"me? as far as i know, no one has wronged me." he shrugged. "except those whores..." i mumbled.

"what?" he gulped. "did you just...callista you didn't..."

"i did," i snapped. "and i don't regret it one bit. they were sluts and they deserved it."

he covered his mouth, rubbing his skin back and forth as his hands began to shake. "why?" he whispered.

"everything i do has a meaning, jimin. it satisfies me, i'm doing it for my parents."

"and is this what they would've wanted," he scoffed. "you really think your mom would approve of you seducing men to kill them? your dad, is this what he would've wanted?"

"you don't know what they would've wanted! and you definitely have no right to criticize me when i'm doing this for our family." i said sternly.

"for our family? you're gonna get yourself killed, what do you think would happen once they do that? kill me and my parents? is that what you want?"

i clenched my jaw, setting my fork down and throwing the napkin off my lap, "i don't even know why i bother coming to you anymore."

"callista wait," he sighed. i stopped in my tracks, he stood up, preparing to stop me again if necessary. "how much...closer do you need to get in order to get to kim?"

"why?" i narrowed my eyes. "oh jaeyoon," he sighed. "he just let KJ industries invest in his bank. he was a big account."

i smiled weakly at him. i walked up to him and grabbed the back of his neck gently, kissing him on the cheek.

"thank you," i said in his ear. "i promise this will be over one day."

he shook his head, "i don't approve of what you do...but please, for the love of god, be careful."

i laughed, "i always am."

_______________

i'm watching pineapple express right now lol, and if you haven't seen it then you should watch it

don't be a silent reader your feedback helps ♡

+++