commercial break three

—

it's been a good day at the academy. a odd day u can say. Bc you know trying to accomplish saving the world and all that. it could be said that now eight and five were tired. all they wanted to do was sleep the world away. but not to lie, eight and five hadn't got some in a while, sOOoO.....

"five," whispered into her husband's ear, as they lay in the small bed.

"what," he said turning to her.

eight didn't wait for much invitation, she lifted herself and straDdle his hips, leaning down so her face hovered over his. five's hands flew to her hips as he stared at her with a breathy voice. (loAf, loöæf)

"five, i need you to fuck me with your phat meat," she said over his lips.

the skinny cheese stick boy, took not a second as slipped off his and her clothes landing on the floor. leaving them both exposed to each other.

wow hEs' so big eight thought, as she licked her lips. pHat diAaaaK!!

Her tiTies look so good, thought five as she now sat on him. WoOOOoOOoooO!

Not wasting another second she sat on his phat dičk making them both moan at the feeling. like woah cheese stick got gAme.

the girl rolled her hips as she brought her hips up and down onto him, the two a mess, KHSDK

"you go girl, give me all dat ass," he said, shaking her phat, juicy, voluptuous ass.

five rolled them over so that eight was now under him, as he thrusted faster. gO cHoo ChoO train. railing her to the sunset, or like antarctica

the two continued to sound like broken machines, as they screwed each other, nuts and bolts who? sounding like a bmw x5!1!121#yghj

mr cheese stick pulls out and puts eight on all fours this time entering her from behind, WoAh getting a bit CooKCoo.

shEeeē's a dreammmmmm, that teases my miīnD, he thought as his phat meat continued to rail his wife. his big mAnLyYyÿ hands gripping hard on her hips.

"fuck, go faster," eight moaned her tįńy hands gripping the mattress sheets (five is love, five is life) ← if you don't know where that is form pls throw into thames river so i drown.

"god this feels better than a mannequin," he groaned.

eight's eyes widened, "what the fuck? you tried to fuck deleors?" she asked him as he continued to rail her to mars. (mY sleolling aHaH)

groaning in pleasure he gripped her hips harder (brUise_), "i did,"

"piece of shit you are, you asparagus looking man," she huffed as she felt herself coming closer.

five felt her clench around him, as he knew she was close, "but yet you still moan my name,"

"oh fuck yo—" she caem cutting her self off.

she knew five was close, but she was pissed so sher removed her self off him and put on her skirt and blazer.

"what ? where R you going?" he asked as he hadn't came was still hard .

eight looked at him and gave him the finger, "get delores to make you cum," she hissed and disappeared.

leaving cheese stick boy to make himself come to a finish. ]

LKJHGJLKSbg;kJBGKJA

lmao i'm not sorry about this—wait no—i am sknksjn, idk why i did this, i thought it was funny

lmao i'm not sorry about this—wait no—i am sknksjn, idk why i did this, i thought it was funny. i was laugh cryign making this. im over throwign the king!hluahbgl