commercial break two

Working for the Commission had many perks especially for Eight Hargreeves

Working for the Commission had many perks especially for Eight Hargreeves. She was a respected member of the Commission. And she knew many people around the office. In power there are multitudes. Anyway, let's tell you a little about her time as a field operator.

Even though Eight and Five were a duo, they were sent into the field alone most of the time. And boy did Eight did get many odd missions on her time there. Many different eras with many different people.

The Commission had many brilliant people and they worked for them, to invent new ways of doing many things. Eight hated it, especially when they would give her the special drink of changing her appearance. She hated the fact it tasted like cherry medicine.

As she swallowed the horrid drink this time, she quickly felt its effects kick in. Her body changing from her older self to her younger twenty-something-year-old. And all for a simple mission. After she was done recoiling the blonde woman thanked the scientist and walked out, walking towards the briefcase room, as she would be traveling in time.

"Miss Eight, aren't you looking radiant," the chirpy woman in charge of the briefcase that day.

"Yeah a few decades younger," the woman said as she was handed the suitcase, "I'll be off now." was all she said and was gone from sight.

The Commission had Eight traveling back and forth in time, taking advantage of her skill. They had no idea how she did everything so effortlessly. Well, that was a secret for her and her husband to know about. She didn't like using her powers after the events of James, but in rough times she had no choice.

Old man Five had arrived in the Commission after another successful mission, dropping off the briefcase to the happy woman.

"Mr. Five it's good to see you!" she smiled grabbing the case, "Your wife just left, how funny," she giggled.

Five rolled his eyes not really caring, "Thanks for the information," he said and walked off.

Ever since he and his wife agreed to the deal, the two quickly rose the charts as some of the best assassins. They learned quickly and were able to kill without a second thought. Eight Hargreeves especially. Five thought it was due to the training their father had put her through, along with the one here and her powers, she was unstoppable.