issue #006

𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

NOT LONG UNDER ELEANOR'S BOOT, LILA BEGAN TO FIDGET

NOT LONG UNDER ELEANOR'S BOOT, LILA BEGAN TO FIDGET. But the blonde wasn't keen on letting her go just yet.

"My father taught me well, I wouldn't struggle," Eleanor taunted as the girl continued to grunt.

"You got a good nose," She complimented Five as he figured out she was behind all this.

"You know planting her in the psych ward, taking advantage of my simpleton brother, that was smart," he compliments her back.

"Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," she said with a small laugh.

Eleanor looked up at the, "She's your—"

"—daughter. Yes, and she's my only one, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't crush her windpipe," the woman said giving Eleanor a smile.

Reluctantly the girl removed her foot off her, with a nod from Five.

"Also cute outfit, the whole white on white," The Handler responded making motions at her little outfit, "The whole school girl thing must be his thing huh?"

Eleanor huffed but didn't answer, rather she stood by Five. Something that made him sigh inwardly, the Eight he knew wouldn't let the woman talk all over like this.

Lila stood from the ground and got close to the duo, "I will enjoy killing you both someday," she threatened.

"Lila, darling, would you give us a minute, please?" The Handler interrupted.

"Yes the grown-ups need to talk," Five commented watching the woman walk away far enough to where she couldn't hear them.

"Do you like Jazz Five, Eight?" she asked the two.

Five lifted his hand before Eleanor could answer, "I'd rather lick a cheese grater," he commented.

The Handler gave the boy an obnoxious smile, "Jazz is like a beautiful woman," she began reaching to touch Eleanor's blonde hair, "Complex, emotional, hard to please," she comments running her gloved hand over her soft face, "She doesn't just give it to you...she makes you work for it." she says now standing behind Eleanor putting her hands on her shoulders.