issue #003

𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀

there will be smut in this one just as a heads-up.

IN THE FOGGY AREA, SHE SQUINTED TO GET A BETTER LOOK

IN THE FOGGY AREA, SHE SQUINTED TO GET A BETTER LOOK. Finally her eyes settled and noticed a figure on the ground. Eleanor wasn't surprised that something had happened to Diego. Especially with the state the man on the ground was. Let's just say, Chris and Eleanor have seen some shit. The teen gasped at his state. She hoped that the man she had just kissed out of bravery wasn't dead, it would be really unfortunate.

Looking around she saw no one else. Rolling her eyes she looked back at Diego and stomped her foot, "I'm sorry about your pants,"she said sadly not liking the sight of good fashion be ruined. Grabbing him from the armpits she began to drag him through the building. This time yelling for the small boy, "Five!" She yelled as she grunted dragging the heavy man.

And it wasn't long before she heard the teen's footsteps behind her. His eyes trailing over to her, making sure she was alright. Right after landing on his brother, "What happened?"

"He's a fucking idiot that's what," She groaned still dragging him on her own, "Will you help, you useless grim?" She hissed looking down at the curly haired man in her hands.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟑 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 [𝟐]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara