issue #009

𝗼𝗹𝗱-𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗼𝗹𝗱-𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"Wait, I'm sorry, that's Eight?" questioned Luther as he looked at the woman with long white hair

Eight clenched her jaw and lifted her hand to scratch her neck, "That's me," she squeaked.

"Five, why am I looking at younger me and you?" Older Eight asked the old Five who stood next to shocked Luther.

"Come with me, I'll explain, just let them walk behind," the older Five said as they looked at the young blonde scratch herself and noticed the glint on her forehead.

The older woman nodded, as she held her briefcase, and walked along with her husband and Luther.

Younger Five and Eight were behind as they began to spiral, getting ticked off by everything and everyone.

"Hey what are you looking at?" Five asked a man that walked by them as they went up the steps.

Eight was just as agitated, the man brushed against her, angry she shoved him off her, "Don't touch me you asshole!" she exclaimed, climbing the steps, not caring about the man's protests behind her. The young couple couldn't even look at each other without feeling annoyed as well.

The worst case of paradox psychosis.

"Will you quit touching me, you filthy slubberdegullion, " Eight hissed at him shoving him farther from her.

Five scoffed at the word she had just used, "You weren't saying that when you were moaning my name earlier!" He yelled back at her shoving her towards the fenced bridge.

The older Eight chuckled as she heard the two bicker behind them, "Well, be glad I'll be getting rid of them," she said to Luther as she was told.

The man looked at her confused, "What do you mean?" Luther asked.

"Luther, there's a reason I'm the best at what I do," she said with a kind old lady smile, "A couple of kids don't scare me."

"Get off me!" the voices of the very sweaty and itchy youngsters screamed, as they whacked each other.