pride month special

Before Eight and Five Hargreeves left the mansion, there were many things to learned about them

Before Eight and Five Hargreeves left the mansion, there were many things to learned about them. The two of course had crushes on each other due to the nature of natural brilliance radiating in the air. At least that's what Klaus like's to say. Cool sister + boring brother = big brain love—anyway. Eight Hargreeves wasn't always known as the favorite, all-powerful sister. She was the favorite always, but not always the strongest.

Even though as a child she showed early signs of powers. She didn't fully get them until she was older. That caused lots of struggle for her when it came to training with her sibling. All of them being able to run circles around her, since he had no self of defense against them and their abilities. It took the young blonde girl many nights and days to really get the gears running. She would force herself to try and make anything happen. And eventually, something did happen. Causing her to grow excited, and not only her, but her father Reginald as well. He took it upon himself to train her even more. He wanted his little girl to be ready for anything. If the Umbrella Academy didn't work out, he wanted her to. Reginald wanted the world to depend on his little girl.

Becoming stronger was always a challenge, but the young girl was never the one to back down from one. Every night she would continue to practice until she was the one running circles around her siblings.

"That was a good one Ellie!" Ben shouted as he watched Klaus fall right on his back, as Eight had opened the door right on his face.

The young séance groaned in pain as he gripped his nose, "The hell, El," he said as he began getting up, as he heard his two giggling siblings.

The blonde shrugged, "Sorry, Klaus!" she chirped and pulled Ben along with her towards the kitchen.

Klaus rolled his eyes, and followed after the two, "What are you two doing in here anyway?" he asked as he watched the two running around grabbing things from different ends of the room.

Eight paused to fix her headband as she walked near him holding chocolate syrup and a large jar of maraschino cherries, "Making ice cream idiot," she told him continuing to walk past him, "Make yourself useful and get bowls."