Chapter 14

Okay guys. You're gonna hate me for this... Bad news, this book is being DISCONTINUED due to the time it's taken. I'm so so sorry, and I have other books expected release VERY SOON so stay tuned okay? <3 I'm again very sorry about this. Also sorry about what is about to happen. It's uhm, a closure to this story. Enjoy! :)

-Renée

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin's Pov

I saw Leah sneak out of the circle area. What was she up to? I looked at her bag, who had her sword next to it. Such a klutz.. I grabbed her sword and went after her. I found her quite quickly sitting on a piece of mountain, looking at the sky. "Leah" I said to catch her attention. Leah looked over to me. "Oh hi Rin" She replied with a smile. I threw her AoKage to her. "Maybe not let it out of sight so it'll vanish again?" I chuckled. She caught the sword. "Thanks" She muttered and grinned. "Hey, Leah?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. "Yes?" She replied. I kissed her forehead. "Nevermind" I smiled. Leah grinned and ran off to wherever she was going. I returned back to the class with a bad feeling in my gut. I felt like something was wrong.

A month Later [Sorry for the timeskip]

I followed Leah's trail into the woods. What was she up to?! She had just ran off like that... Why? I run into an opening where Leah stands frozen. Wha..? I suddenly realize there is blood running down, soaking her clothes and a blade sticking through her chest. "L..Leah..?" I feel myself breaking apart. This cannot be happening... "LEAH!!" I cry as tears run down my face. There are suddenly blue flames everywhere and Leah falls over. The person who held the blade got away while I was focused on Leah. I ran over to her and picked her up, with tears running down my face. I leaned in and kissed her cold lips, one last time before hell broke loose. The trees burnt in a light blue, dancing colour. This couldn't be happening. I grabbed the blade and pulled it out of her chest and threw it away. No... No! This has to be a dream! I saw images of a lively and smiling Leah flashing my mind as my tearfilled eyes had landed on the very real, dead Leah. I sit there with her head in my lap for a while as my mind is processing what I experienced a minute ago. When my mind clears slightly up I look over at the bloodied sword and make a decision I wouldn't regret. I grabbed the sword and whisper softly "I'm sorry.. Yukio.. Shura.. Mephisto.. Everyone.... I truly am. I can't live without her anymore" before I close my eyes and feel the insane pain from the cold blade piercing me. Feeling everything rushing through my head I pull it out and put it next to us before leaning in to Leah and kissing her lips once more. One last time. I rest my tear soaked cheek against hers as my life faded away. Goodbye.

-----------------------

WELL I died a bit inside writing this but okay... Sorry guys... It was nice to write this book, and get to know Leah. But her time was up and well, I had an amazing time hearing about everything, seeing how popular this got. Thank you all so much!! I love you all!

~ So long, Renée