Chapter 11

So another chapter, sorry guys, I've been so busy and yeah.. Well here it is and I won't interrupt anymore else than this: My newest books All Over Again [Removed] and Dragonia [To Be Removed], Please tell your meanings and check it out it wiuld mean alot to me! Thanks alot! Oh btw, I took a look at the statics and it showed that it was less and less people actually reading into the actual book, I do not know why but they apperantly look at the chapter and quit reading.. Anyway, I do not ask of you to read out the chapters, if you think it's bad, your choice. I am just having fun. Damn what a long Author's Note.. Ok Imma just leave now and let you read xDD

Lots Of Love, Allynore ❤

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Leah's Pov

I sat in this weirdly comfortable chair and listened to Mephisto, Yukio and Shura argue and plan how to get my sword back. "Rin, are you o... Rin?" I looked over at Rin's chair, which was empty. I ran out of the office "Rin!" I called out. "Leah, over here" I heard Rin answer. I headed towards the voice. I stopped, where was he? "Marco" I tried. "Polo!" I heard above me. "What are you doing on the roof?!" I asked surprised. "What do you think? I am not being in with the annoying ones, and you" He smiled. "Come up here then well" He called out for me and I saw his tail wagging. He looked so adorable. I couldn't resist smiling of the thought. "Help me up then" I replied and reached out for him. He took my arms and dragged me up. He smiled sweetly at me. "Rin, you think we'll find my sword?" I asked. "Yeah, I know we will.. I will make sure of it" He murmured silent. I looked at him as he just looked forward. He reminded me slightly of a hero waiting for a call of help. I kissed his cheek quickly and jumped down. "I better get back inside" I smiled and went back to Mephisto, Shura and Yukio. They had been so busy with my sword that they didn't even noticed that Rin left, I followed and now came back.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Rin's Pov

I smiled to myself as Leah walked off, not because she left though. I took my Kurikara and jumped down aswell. I walked my way to the dorm house.

Leah walked with her AoKage towards the dorm. She got it back?! Damn.. I wanted to find it for her so she would be impressed by me. (A/N: sorry to interrupt but this part isn't the orginal one, I had this brilliant idea but never time to write it down, and now that I had time, I of course couldn't recall it...) "Leah, you got your sword back?" I asked her, nodding to the sword on her back. "Sadly, no" She said and paused. I felt relieved. "It's a normal katana Shura gave me so I have a weapon to defend myself with" She finished off. "Oh" I replied. I pulled her into a hug. "I'll find it for you" I whispered and she smiled. "Thanks, Rin" She said low with a weak voice. I kissed her forehead and walked a few steps backwards. "It's lunchtime and no school, come, I'll make you something to eat" I smiled and saw the sparkle in her eyes as she gasped. We walked to the dormitory kitchen.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Leah's Pov

I sat in the kitchen waiting for Rin to finish off. "Hey.. Rin.. Would you mind to tell me about your past? Your and Yukio's story" I tried. "Oh.. Um.. I'll tell you another time" Rin stuttered. "Ok" I muttered.

It eventually got dark and late at hour. I went to bed and fell quickly asleep. (A/N: sorry for such a tiny pov but it will even out, eventually)

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Rin's Pov

I walked through the corridor at the dorm to make tomorrows lunch. "I will eventually have to tell her right.." I murmured to myself. I got ripped out of my thoughts as I heard someone scream. "Leah!" I started running towards Leah's room. I stormed into her room finding her cold sweat and looking scared as she slept. "Leah, wake up!" I shook her. She woke up and she shot up panting and looking comfused. "Rin.. W-wh-what.." She started before she started crying and clinged to me. I held around her. "Shh, it was just a nightmare. You'll be fine. Shhh, it was just a terrible dream" I calmed. She sobbed something I didn't catch.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Author's Note:
Ok sorry for this sucky chapter but I haven't been able to write much lately (so sorry) so Enjoy! :D

Lots of Love, Allynore ❤