Chapter 1

Rin's Pov (Point of View)

I heard Shiemi behind me. "Hey Shiemi, what's up?" I waved at her. "Hey Rin! I heard a new girl is starting in the cram school. Do you know her?" Shiemi asked. "No, how could I? Fou... Yukio and I are the only ones from our monarsty" I answered. "Oh, that's right... I just thought since she has the same surname as you and Yuki" She said. "What?! Her name is Okumura?" I replied shocked. "Yeah, Didn't you know?" Shiemi smiled. I shook my head. "I'll go talk to Yukio, see you later Shiemi!" I said as I ran towards the dorm. Yukio was in front of the dorm talking with a girl with same hair style as Shura, but black-blue like my hair. Yukio turned to me as I stopped to catch my breath in front of him. Kuro jumped from Yukio to me. "Nii-san, just in time. I was going to find you. This is Leah, she will be in your cram school class and the school class." Four-Eyes said. "Hey, I'm Rin" I said to Leah. "Leah Okumura." She smiled at me as I watched her from head to feet, then back up. She was pretty cute. She looked much like Shura, but with more clothes. "Leah is a Exquire like you, Nii-san. Also our lost sister." Four-Eyes looked at me, then at Leah. "Also, she will be staying in our dorm" He finished off. "Our room?" I asked, imagining that. "No, dorm. She will live here, but in another room." He smiled evilly "For your sake" He added fast. "You Four-Eyed Mole! I would never.." I stopped as Leah looked behind me. I turned around to see dog Mephisto. "Mephisto?! What are you doing here?" I looked down at the dog. "Well, I wanted to see my demon-twins' sister, and my new student of both cram school and True Cross" He said. "The dog talked.... I'm becoming crazy for sure..." Leah murmured, shocked over seeing Mephisto. "Sir Ph.." Yukio started when Mephisto turned into his true human form. "Okey........" Leah seemed abit creeped out, didn't she know about our father and such? "I'm Mephisto Pheles, the principal of True Cross Academy. But Leah, how is Gehenna?" Mephisto asked. She looked more comfortable and smiled. "As usual, Father is upset about Rin and Yukio. And Amaimon just tries to kidnap me. He is also wondering when you are coming back from Assiah, Mephisto" She answered. Ok... she knew... "Interesting, but I won't return to Gehenna for a while. And nice to hear everything is normal." Mephisto smiled. "Well, I should get going, bye now!" He closed his eyes. "Ein, Zwei, Drei!" He turned back to dog and ran off. I turned to Leah and smiled. She returned my smile, abit shy. "Ok, so let me show you your room, Leah, Nii-san, follow too, I want you to know where she will be staying." Yukio said. I nod once.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Leah's Pov

I walked behind Yukio and next to Rin. He was so handsome! But no, he was my brother and I cannot risk anything.

My AoKage hung by my shoulder, just like Rin's Kurikara. At least his tail was tucked in... Rin looked at me once, and as our eyes meet, we turned away, blushing.. Damnit! I can't risk losing him or myself, nor Yukio. "So.. uh.. Leah, you are as old as me and four... Uhm, Yukio?" Rin asked out of sudden. "Uhm, yeah, I suppose. But you are older than me. I was born the 31st December, and if I heard right, You were born around the 27th December, weren't you?" I answered. "Uhm, Yeah, I suppose" Rin said and it became silent again. "Ok, here it is" Yukio said to me. I smiled and entered. "So you will live here the next few years. Sir Pheles is waiting for you in Mepphy Land, he will inform you about the cram school. Anyway, here is the uniform." Yukio informed. I nod. "Ok, let's go Rin, Leah needs to change into her uniform and such, so we will be out of here. Anyways, Rin, shouldn't you go make dinner with Ukobach?" Yukio said to Rin. "Oh, that's right. I forgot.. Ok, bye Four-Eyes, bye Leah." Rin said and ran off. Yukio smiled at me and left the room. I changed into my uniform and got ready to meet Mephisto in Mepphy land.

In Mepphy land

"Hello Mephisto" I said. "Oh, hello there Leah. That uniform fits good I can see. I smile and nod. "So what's up?" I asked. "Here--- Catch!" He said and threw me a key which I caught. I looked confused at him. He explained about the key. I nod meanwhile. "Ok, so it leads to the cram school through every door I use it on?" I asked. Mephisto nods. "Ok, anything else?" I asked at last. "No, that's all, if you wonder of anything, do not hesitate to ask me or any teachers" He answered. "Ok, I will" I walked off.

As I walked back, Kuro showed up. "Oh, hey Kuro" I smile and bow down to pet him. He jumps up on my shoulder and I continue walking.

I approached the dorm and the air was filled with a gorgeous smell. "Oh, what's that smell?" I murmur. Kuro jumped down and ran inside. I entered the kitchen. "Wow that smells great!" I said. Rin turned his head smiling to me. I sat down and watched. Yukio entered. "Oh, hello Leah, Nii-san" he smiled at me. "Hi Yukio" I smiled back. "Here, try this one, Leah" Rin said and gave me a some. "Thanks" I smiled and tried it. "Wow, you're an amazing cook, Rin!" I smiled. Delicious! "Cooking is one of the only usable skill he actually has" Yukio laughed. "You Moley four-eyes!" Rin gave Yukio a killing look, which made me laugh.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yukio's Pov

"Nii-san, you still need to practice the candles" I said. "Fine... But I'll stay in here, I mean like, Leah does already know so why not" Nii-san answered. "Yes, about that, Leah, what do you know?" I asked Leah. "I know about Rin's flames and I know you don't know my powers yet" She answered. "You inherited the power of Satan too?" Nii-san asked. Leah nod once. "Let me show you, give me some candles" She said. I put up the candles like Nii-san's were put up. "Light the two on the sides at the same time, not the middle one" I said and she nod. Nii-san sat and watched with me. She lit them up perfectly. "Wow! Your amazing!" Nii-san burst out. Leah blushed. "Ok, Nii-san, your turn" I said. "What?! I can't do that!" He complaint. I gave him a look and he sighed "Fine! I'll try" He finally gave up. Leah watched him, but nothing happened. Suddently the fire wad just as perfect as when Leah did it. "Wow! I did it!!" Nii-san said surprised. "Great Rin!" Leah smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rin's Pov

Next day

I stood by the sink in the hallway and brushed my teeth when Leah came. "Good Morning" She said. "Good Morning" I murmur as I had a toothbrush in my mouth. I saw her tail, so she was a demon after all, not just the powers within her, but an actual demon like me. She carried her sword around. "Is the AoKage like my Kurikara? A gate to Gehenna to unleash Satan's inherited powers?" I asked after I washed out the toothpaste. "Not exactly, my sword is not a gate, but a seal. It seals me from using my powers. It helps me controlling them" She explained. "Oh, right then. So when you draw it.." I started. "The seal breaks until I sheathe it, the seal will be restored." She finished. "Makes sense.." I murmur. Her hair was in a pony tail like first time I saw her, she worn the uniform, she was so pretty! "Is the cram school today? I just wonder since it's Saturday" She asked. "No, I don't think it is.." I answered. "Ok then" She smiled and walked off. I ran after her after a while. "Wait up!" I said. She turned around and stopped. "I just noticed you are my sister but I don't know anything about you, really" I said in between the few heavy breaths after running. "That's a good point.. I don't know you nor Yukio either, and Yukio is out on a mission now, isn't he?" She smiled. "Yeah, I think so." I replied. We walked down to the kitchen talking about whatever came to our minds. Ukobach had made breakfast for us and Kuro, Yukio too, but he already ate his and ran of for the mission. "So, Shiro raised you when you were little, like humans? And you didn't know anything, but Yukio knew everything?" Leah asked. "Yeah, I didn't know anything at all. My powers were sealed away in Gehenna, but I was in Assiah all the time." I answered. "But how about you? You were born in Assiah as well, weren't you?" I asked. "Yeah, but I returned to Gehenna to learn about my family and such. I got tired of Amaimon trying to take me and that father always was upset about you and Yukio staying in Assiah, so I went to Assiah myself to meet you and Yukio" She answered.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author's Note:

Ok! I used around 1 month on this to make it some pages, I work on my phone btw so thats why the chapters are so crappy and short. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this alot! Hugs and kisses, Allynore ♥