Chapter 2

Leah's Pov

I walked with Rin and Yukio to the cram school. The key Mephisto gave me actually is good to have. Rin told me about the others in the class. "Shima was the pink haired guy, Bon was the one with a yellow stripe on his hair. Konekomaru was the little one with glasses. Izumo was the purple haired girl. And Shiemi was the one with blond hair. Was that right?" I asked Rin. "Yes, I suppose" He answered. "Shiemi and Izumo is Tamers, Konekomaru and Bon are Arias, me and you, Rin, are Knights and Yukio, you are a Dragoon and Doctor, right?" I asked. "Yes, that's correct" Yukio answered. We entered the class room. "Woah, who's the chick?" Shima burst out, making me blush. "Everyone, this is Leah Okumura" Yukio said. "Okumura? I thought you guys were the only ones to have that name. Does that mean she is.. your sister?" Bon replied. "Yeah, I'm kind of an unknown, lost member of the family." I smiled. "Are you.. like.. him?" Bon pointed at Rin. "Hey! I got a name!!!" Rin said with raised voice, annoyed. "If you mean that I inherited the powers like Rin, yes, I did, but I can control it better" I answered. I noticed that Konekomaru shivered. I looked at Rin who still were pissed off by Bon.

I walked with Rin back to the dorms, Yukio was out with Shura to check the school barriers again. "What happened to Konekomaru? He started to shiver when I said that I inherited the powers too." I asked. "Huh.. Oh, Konekomaru is affected by the flames. 16 years ago, Satan slayed lots of people with the blue flames we inherited. They called it the blue night. Anyway, Konekomaru's parents died that night too. He has feared me since I revealed my flames. Now he fears you too, because of the flames" He explained. "Oh, that sounds terrible, I feel sorry for him" I murmured. Rin looked at me. "What?" I blushed. "Nothing" He turned away, blushing too. He opened the door and made a sign for me to enter first. "Thanks" I smiled. What a gentleman! I walked with him to his room where we sat and talked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rin's Pov

"Ouch!!" Leah said as she smashed her leg into the door. "You ok?" I jumped up to help her. "Yeah" She tried to smile. "Really, stop that... Ok, come here, let me see" I smiled carefully as I checked her foot. "Ow! Stop what?" She closed her eyes as she was hurt by my touch. "Smiling everything away like it's no big deal" I said, moving my hand and pressed carefully another spot on her leg. When she didn't react to it, I moved it once more. "Well, it looks ok, not a serious injury." I said, giving her the shoe back. "Thanks, Rin.." She murmured. She was so sweet... I helped her up and we walked down to the cafeteria. "Here, me and Ukobach will make some sukiyaki for us, and Yukio whenever he comes back." I said, cheering her up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kuro's Pov

Ohh, Rin's sukiyaki! Yum!! "Can I have some too??" I meowed. "Of course, Kuro!" He smiled back. "Yaay!! Thanks Rin!" I cheered. Leah giggled at my reaction. "Wait, can she hear me?" I asked. "Yes, I can, I'm a demon just like Rin" She smiled. "Yay! Then two people that understand me!" I cheered. Leah giggled at my reaction. "Here, Kuro" Rin said and put down a plate with sukiyaki on. "And here, Leah" He said and gave Leah a plate too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Leah's Pov

My foot still hurt from earlier.

I walked by Mepphy land. "There you are, Leah Okumura" A known voice said. "I went to Assiah to stay away from you, what are you doing here, Amaimon?!" I growled irritated. "My my, I see I made you mad, did I?" Amaimon chuckled. "How did you enter anyways?! The school is surround.. Mephisto...." I cut off. He jumped down and walked over too me. He looked at my foot, which still was red-ish from earlier. "This is too easy.." He said, smiling evilly. I backed off abit. "I'm not going back to Gehenna! I met Rin and Yukio, they are so nice to me, no way I'm leaving!" I cried out. "Why do you think I'm taking you back to Gehenna? Father will just separate me from you there, so no way" Amaimon walked forward, but I kept backing off. "You really don't realize how stupid you act now?" He appeared right in front of me and lifted me around my neck. I felt helpless as my sword fell of my shoulder and onto the ground. Oh I wish Rin was here.. "Leah!" I heard his voice. Wow, wishes come true!! "Rin..." I said, having problems breathing. "Let go of her, Amaimon!" He shouted as he drew his sword. "Fine, I was interested in getting you here so I could play with you again." He said and threw me over to Rin. Rin caught me. I coughed and gasped for air.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author's note:

Ok, yet another chapter! Hope you enjoy! Anyway, next chapter will be kind of special, if you get it :) Well, Amaimon appeared (Yay!!) and Rin finally uses his powers for real (Double Yay!!)

Hugs and kisses and Rin's flame to everyone :D

Lots of Love, Allynore♥