Chapter 5

Author's Note:

Ok so I am so terribly sorry for the short chapter there, I really am. I will try to come up with new ideas and update at least once in a week, but I am still in that writing block and broken for ideas x.x Ok so anyways, here's a new chapter, I hope you enjoy and I hope you don't hate me! I'll make this chapter long for you :)

Lots of Love, Allynore ❤

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Leah's Pov

It has gone a month since Rin got badly injured. The healing really did slow down of the deep wounds too. I sat in my dorm. "Hi, Leah, anything wrong?" Yukio asked worried. "No nothing, I am just caught up in thoughts" I smiled carefully and got bag as well as my AoKage. I walked towards the arena for P.E. "Hey, Leah, wait up!" I heard Rin and turned around. Rin ran towards me and smiled as he breathed weakly but heavily. "Hi Rin" I smiled. "Hi Leah" He replied. He carried his Kurikara at his shoulder. We sat at the arena end as the teacher instucted us with our classes. "You will get a safe weapon and go in pairs and train on defeating demons. Knights get wooden swords, Dragoon and Tamers get targets and Arias have to learn to say phases while being active" He said and gave us the weapons. "Leah, wanna pair up?" Rin stuttered low. "Sure" I smiled softly. He seemed happy too. We took our wooden katanas and got in positions. "I'll go easy on you" He grinned slyly. "No need, do your best" I smirked. He ran at me and I dodged easily and spun around his feet, making him fall. "Great Leah!" The teacher said as he observed. "Is that all you got?" Rin asked as he was on his back with my swordtip on his chest. "If this weren't training and I was supposed to kill you, and that you weren't my brother and all, I'd kill you" I smiled and removed my sword. I held out my hand and helped him up. "Bad move, Leah" Rin whispered in my ear and dragged my hand so I fell over. I grabbed his foot and made him fall with me before I jumped backwards up and held Rin down with my foot. "Bad move, Rin" I smiled. He laughed. "Fine, you win, help me up now" He took my hand and I got him up. He dragged my arm again. This again? He hugged me, not tackled me. I hugged back and planted my feet so he couldn't take me down. "Don't worry, I'm not going to" He whispered like he read my mind or something before letting me go. Bon and Konekomaru just stood there with dropped jaw. "Brother and sister, huh?" Shima asked. I smiled and nodded.

I walked towards my dorm with Rin. He opened the door for me too. "Thanks" I smiled. "Hey.. Leah.." Rin started. "Yeah?" I looked curious at him. "Nevermind, it's nothing" He cut off and left. What was that all about? I shrugged and got ready for next class. I walked in the very very colorful corridor to the cram school. "Leah!" I heard Bon and spun around on my heel. "Yes, Bon?" I looked at him. Shima and Konekomaru was right behind him. Konekomaru looked very nervous. "I don't bite" I smiled at him and he looked less scared. "How did you get Okumura to lose and be happy with it?" Bon asked suspicious. "Which one? If I am not wrong, there is three, me, Rin and Yukio" I laughed. "Rin" Shima shot in. "I suppose I got a charm for that" I shrugged and smiled. "Fine then" Bon shrugged and walked off. "What did they want, Leah?" I heard Rin. "Oh hi, Rin" I smiled. "They wond.. Nevermind of that, what is with you?" I wanted to know. "What do you mean?" He had a darkened look in his eyes. "Why did you just cut of earlier and leave, why are you acting so weird?" I continued. "Leah, not now" He started walking. I stepped in front of him. "Rin, stop acting like this!" I felt my anger build up inside of me. "Leah!" He almost growled. "Rin, seriously! Stop it!" I growled back. He rolled his eyes and took my hand. "Come" He muttered and dragged me along. He dragged me back to the dorms and pulled his phone out. "Yukio, Leah and I will be late to your class, I'll explain later" He said and hung up. "Rin, what is this?!" I wanted to know. "Why are you acting like this?" I asked carefully, afraid to get yelled at again. "Leah, I am sorry" He said and kissed my forehead. He is so close. He held around my waist as I rested my head at his shoulder. He kissed my head again. "Why did you act so weird?" I asked low. "I thought.." He started. "Yes?" I looked up at him. "I felt hurt, ok?" He closed his eyes and seemed to be ashamed. "Hurt?" I asked confused. "I can't explain it.." He shook it off. "Try" I pleaded. He leant down and kissed me fast on my lips before leaving without a word. H-h-he.. Did he just.. Kiss me? I just stood there looking after him before I smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author's Note:

Ok so I finished now x3 Sorry if it sucks awfully. You get to see another side of Rin and of Leah. Hope you enjoy :D

~Allynore