Chapter 7

Leah's Pov

"I think Rin's waking up!" I said. He opened his eyes slowly. "Hi, Rin" I giggled with tears in my eyes. "Leah! You're alright!" He got up and spun me around. I giggled more. When he sat me back down I saw Yukio and Shura just glaring at us. "Are you two..." Yukio started. I felt my entire world fall again. Did he refer to.. dating? "Happy to see each other? Yeah we are kinda good friends after we met" Rin smiled and laughed. I felt he pushed on the word 'good' more so it would kinda seem obvious. "Well then.. Shura and I will go and investegate the dorm house." Yukio said and dragged Shura along. I got my focus back on Rin which stood there holding around me and chuckling. "What's so funny?" I asked laughing. "Their reaction" Rin answered smiling to me. I smiled back and rested my head as his chest. He somehow wrapped his tail around me and rested his cheek at my head. He was taller than me so it worked perfectly after our heights. "I wonder what happened" I muttered. "Holy water" I heard Yukio say. "And you look like more than friends" he coughed. I blushed. "Well.. um" Rin looked at Yukio, still holding around me. "Rin I'll talk with you later" Yukio fixed his glasses. "Anyway, when Leah got affected it was holy water in gas form, Nii-san, you were attacked with liquid holy water, dripping from the ceiling" Yukio explained. "But why?" I asked. "I don't know, but the dazing wasn't the main goal.." He started. "What? Not the main goal? What do you mean was the main goal then?" I interupted. "My theory is that the one causing this went for a kill" Yukio looked worried. "Kill?" I squealed scared at the thought that someone wanted to kill me and Rin. I looked at him and he had a serious and dark look in his eyes. Tears pressed up in my eyes and I felt weak and helpless. "The second floor was flooded with holy water" Yukio finished with a worried look. "I wonder who did it" Rin muttered. "Well, that person was after you two, so you'll be watched from now off" Yukio smiled evilly. I felt Rin's body becoming tense. "Watched? Seriously, Yukio?" Rin sounded irritated. "Yes, seriously, if you are attacked again we might be able to find the person attacking you" He explained still having a sly look in his face. Like that's the only reason they'll watch us.. "Well, I'll tell Sir Pheles all about this" Yukio said and walked off. I closed my eyes. Rin just stood there hugging me. "My AoKage! It's inside" I suddently remembered. "My Kurikara too! Oh no.. I promised Shiro to never let it out of sight" Rin sighed. "Shiro?" I asked confused. "Shiro was the one raising me and Yukio at the monarsty, he always was there for us. Satan possessed him and he killed himself so Satan wouldn't kill him when he used him as vessel" Rin explained. "Oh right, I remember you telling me about him.. You miss him, don't you?" I wanted to know. Rin looked sad and nodded. "I miss him alot" He answered.

Yukio's Pov

"Shura, do you think Leah and Nii-san.." I started. "Yeah, I don't think they are 'just friends', even how good friends they say they are" Shura answered. Nii-san shouldn't mess with her like that, it might end with her leaving..

Rin's Pov

I walked with Leah to the town. I looked around. "Something wrong Rin?" Leah asked me. "We are watched by exorcists from every angle..." I whispered and noticed another one. "Huh? Oh yeah, it's for the attacks" She commented. "I doubt that is the main reason" I muttered so low only I could hear it. "I doubt too" Leah whispered and winked. Ok so not only I heard it. I smiled at her. She walked into a store and I decided to wait out here. She came back out pretty fast with two ice creams and handed me one before she smiled sweetly. "Thanks" I smiled back and took the ice cream. I stared right at an exorcist for a moment before he ducked back down. "Ok so I get the point of them hiding so the guy would attack, but why are they hiding from us?" I whispered. "No idea, maybe they try to prevent us from kind of giving their hiding spot to the attacker?" She suggested. "Perhaps you're right" I murmured and bit off my ice cream.

--------------------------

Author's Note:

Hii ok so I finished yet a short chapter... sorry but I really am broken for ideas lately, and I got a tight schedule and people ask for updates and dates of updates and it stress me at the same time as it is really really cool x3 I know I left a cliff hanger and this chapter has more of a closing ending but I was completely broke for ideas so it went short and boring x.x

Lots of love, Allynore ❤