Chapter 13

Leah's Pov

I sat at the roof with my sword I got back a week ago. "That face.. It seemed familar... Somehow.." I muttered low and snapped out of my thoughts as Rin sat down next to me. "You alright?" He asked and looked at me. "Yeah" I smiled and looked out on the view. "Nii-san, Leah, come down here" Yukio's voice chimed in from below us. I looked down at Yukio. "Something wrong, four-eyes?" Rin grinned. "Sir Pheles wants to talk with you, Rin, and Leah, you got a mission" Yukio shot Rin an annoyed look. "What! She gets a mission alone?! I am joining!" Rin smiled at me. We both jumped down. "With the circumstances.. Your.. Bonding.. Has fearly become more attached to each other than anyone would hope" Yukio muttered and both me and Rin froze. "Y-you.." I started. "Know? Yeah" Yukio grinned of our reaction. "How?" Rin wanted to know. "I saw you kissing her at the cram school" Yukio replied. My face flushed red. So someone saw us after all.. "But fine, I'll check what Sir Pheles wants and you can go together with Bon, Koneko, Shima, Izumo and Shiemi on a mission for exquires" Yukio grinned and walked off towards Mephisto's office.

I stood with my AoKage on my back next to Rin as Shura told our mission. It was just another test, but it was harder now so we could get more training. I couldn't help thinking who else knew. I looked over at Rin as Shura just blabbed ahead about demons and what we were supposed to do. Another training camp..

We put up the tent and got some wood for the fire as they created the basic barrier around our camp. I looked over at Shura. She wanted me help out with the circle but that would maybe just hurt me so she had just smiled and nodded at Rin. I suddenly lost my focus and lost the grip of the wood, which fell over me. "Leah, are you ok?" Bon asked as Shima helped me up. "Yeah.. I am fine, thanks" I smiled and looked over at Rin which went from running to just standing there smiling. "Here let me help you carry" Rin offered as he started picking up the wood I lost. "Thanks" I muttered and started picking up wood aswell.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Author's Note:
Ok so sorry for such a short chapter and I am sorry that I did not manage to finish this as a new years present as one of you asked if I could.. I tried but I was so busy so it was impossible.. I am not so much on lately (social life hehehe) but still gonna try to update to a good time.. Anyway, I checked the stats for this book and it reached 200 votes (I know I know, it's not much compared to like My Wattpad Love or any such popular stories but it means A LOT to me) so THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH <3 I almost started crying, I never thought this story, or any other of mine for that sake, would be even this popular, it really means everything to me so again Thank you all so very much !! <3
Ok so I hope you enjoy this part and
Vote,
Comment,
Share and enjoy!!

Lots of love, Allynore

PS: Happy New Year!!! (And late merry christmas I suppose is on the right place to say..) and Happy Birthday.. To the people who has a birthday during this period xD well happy birthday everyone when your day comes c: