Chapter 4

Rin's Pov

Leah insisted on feeding me. She was really cute. Kuro came in and jumped up on my bed. "Hello Kuro" Leah smiled at him. Hello Leah, Hi Rin! Kuro said. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again as I tried to sit up. "Don't.. You are still injured and should be laying down" She protested. "I really feel better already and.." Leah cut me off. "I don't care if you are a demon with super healing powers or anything, you were wounded really hard and again you used your body as shield, now, you have to rest, got it?" She said sounding creepy. Her eyes gave a spark as I smiled and layed back down. "Call for me if you need anything" She said sweetly and leaned down to kissed my cheek before she left. I smelted on the inside, not paying attention to Kuro who jumped up on my chest and I snapped out of it and I whimpered in pain. Sorry Rin, I didn't know.. Kuro said. "It's ok Kuro" I smiled pained. She kissed my cheek!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Leah's Pov

I blushed as I walked out of Rin's room. I didn't think before I acted. Now he knows, what can I do?! He might think of me as a weirdo for kissing him, even though it was his cheek.

........................

Author's Note:

Ok so sorry that it's such a short chapter but I havn't updated in AGES and I know that you guys wanted an update on this book. I had/have a writing block so I can't do anything at all, or I had/have it on some stories not all... Unfortunally this is one of them so I hope you enjoy and please don't hate me for such a short chapter with so little of Leah's pov x.x