Chapter 9

Leah's Pov

I sat at the fountain edge with Rin. "We'll find the guy who took your sword" Rin tried. "No, Rin, you don't get it!" I stood up thightening my fists. "It's already too late, they got my sword, you know that I lose control if it's drawn.. If my sword isn't with me when I draw it, I can die" I looked down. "I was lucky last time only fainting" I whispered almost crying by the thought of death tearing me apart from Rin. "Hey, Leah, I'll help getting it back, I promise" Rin stood up hugging me to calm me down. "It'll be alright" He calmed. I felt dizzy. "Mephisto, why are you here?" Rin asked. "I heard of your sword, Leah" He replied seeming like he ignored Rin. "Don't ignore me!" Rin said pissed off. "Rin, calm down, geez" I smiled sweetly to him. He just messed my hair. "Hey" I laughed and fixed at it. "Did you see anything odd when you found out about your sword? Or before perhaps?" Mephisto wanted to know. "Well.. after class a black flying creature made me lose balance and fall over, later my key was gone and my room was barely covered in holy water, it burnt my feet so I'm sure of it" I explained. I suddently felt heat explode in my face and got very dizzy. "Mephisto, you think Amaimon is behind this?" Rin asked. "No, not at all, first of all, you said it was black. Amaimon is green not black. Second of all, even he wouldn't do this" Mephisto answered. Everything got blurry.

Rin's Pov

I felt Leah falling in my arms. She was unconscious.. "Leah? Leah!" I shook her carefully. No, no, no! Not Leah, Please say that she is ok.. I suddenly felt dizzy. "Woah.. What's.. happening.." I panted suddenly getting trouble breathing. "Mep.." I started but he was gone. I gasped for air and tried to find balance and not lose Leah. My vision started to get blurry. What the hell?! I felt my consciousness fade away and I fell over, just in time being able to turn over so Leah landed on the top of me. Everything went black.

I floated in nothing. I opened my eyes. It was dark.. "Hello?" I shouted. No answer. I saw Leah floating in front of me. I tried to get to her but no use. No gravity, nothing at all. This was weird. "Where am I?!" I demanded to know. No answer, just echo of my demand. This was bad... "Leah, wake up!" I cried out. She shut her eyes up and looked confused around. "Leah!" I shouted to her. She looked even more comfused. Didn't she hear me? Wait.. no air, nothing for the sound to cut through! She can't hear me. Rin! I heard like it was from a distance in my head. Right, demon telepathy. Leah, are you ok? I asked. Yeah, you? She replied. Now I am. I smiled. We have to get out of here.. Leah looked around. It's no use.. We can't move nor talk.. I replied. Oh well... Leah looked helpless over to me. She suddently faded away. Leah! I screamed

Shura's Pov

I walked by the fountain. "Where are they.." I muttered to myself. I saw someone's feet. "Hoi!" I said. No answer. I ran to the person. "Rin, Leah!" I checked their heartbeat and breathe. "Damn" I dragged my phone up and called Yukio. "Hey, Four-Eyes, I found them by the fountain unconscious. Their heartbeat is unstable though" I said in a hurry still checking their breathing, which was unstable too. "Shura!" I heard Yukio behind me and hung up. He stopped on the other side of Leah and Rin and fell on his knees investigating them. "You think I lied about that heartbeat?!" I snapped offended as he checked them. "I have to see how unstable, remember?" Yukio muttered. "Fine four-eyes.." I replied. "Finding anything, Doctor?" I pushed on the word 'doctor'. "No, nothing..." Yukio replied confused. Leah suddently shut her eyes up. "Leah, are you alright?" Yukio asked as he checked her condition. "I'm fine, but Rin is caught in limbo.." She murmured and looked at Rin, who still was unconscious.

-----------------------

Author's Note

Ok so this chapter is kinda short and crappy, sorry for that but I am very busy lately and I still want to update regulary, so there will be a few short once, but more of them, I hope. Anyway, thanks again for 1000 reads and I hope you won't hate me for the short chapter. Oh while I'm at it, I made a short story called Levitate, take a look if you'd like x3 it's only one chapter tho.. yet.. Well I'm not gonna talk your ears off anymore x3

Comment,

Vote,

Share x3

Lots of Love, Allynore ❤