Chapter 14

"What do you truly desire, (Y/n)?..... *w h e e z e* pfft" The voice in your head continued laughing. You literally forgot about your 'supervisor' who visits once a year. She is the goddess that gave you the time powers, because she pitied you, about what happened in your past life. Not that you remember it, anyway. 'What brings you here, Mika?' You thought back to the goddess. "Nani? You seriously used that name? Haha" She laughed proudly. When you first asked her for her name, she told you that it was Mika, which meant 'who resembles God'. Although you knew she was joking, you couldn't address her with anything else.

Looking back to the class, everybody was arranging their seats back IGNORING THE WHOLE THREE DENTS IN THE FLOOR, A BROKEN WINDOW AND A DAMAGED WALL! Geez! Just how adaptive are they? "Such an interesting bunch, aren't they? Too bad that they don't know the truth, TRUTHS actually." The female goddess snorted in your mind so you answered, 'Could you kindly stop for a minute? How can someone like you be nature's gift?' Koro-sensei was blushing hard, at how embarrassing the whole situation was. No, it was not an embarrassing situation Koro-sensei, it was dangerous!

You sighed as you plopped down in your seat. Hazama thought that it was very cool how Koro-sensei flipped. Everybody got interested in Koro-sensei's past as he stated nothing but the obvious. After threatening the whole class, he went outside just before a 'how embarrassing'. You felt bad, very very bad. It was like something was swallowing your heart from the inside for the intention of keeping you as a puppet....

"That would be me! Sorry, just had to get your attention." You grunted but told her to continue.
"There's a betrayal coming your way,
He was blinded by the prize they say.
At the island, you'll be deceived,
A web of revenge to be weaved.
The people near death you have to save,
A new path you have to pave.
Greedy of power, you'll stop a boy,
He'll lose the power, but its still alive.
There's a Shinigami's son you'll face,
Crucial part of the truth he'll play.
An open wound will pain your soul,
As the past of an old friend unfolds.
Know the truth and you'll divide,
About their friendship, will they lie?
Just after the season of love,
The death of someone dear...you'll dream of" Mika finished as you stood in your house in shock. A mysterious mist surrounded your body as it soon glowed with a blue hue. That was your power, no that was Mika's...

The mist left your body; you were breathless as the mist took a human form, of Mika. "I took over your body for some hours as I told you that prophecy. Hope you don't mind. I told you everything you need. Lately, you have been overusing your powers...it will make you greedy, as seen in your behavior. Yare yare, I warned you about this, didn't I?" A voice that seemed to echo around you said.

"No! There was...something, I saw it! It was evil, and I need my powers to stop it!" You shouted remembering Shiro. The misty body looked at you quizzically and asked, "Do you? You saw it too, didn't you? Those kids-"
"They're not kids..."
"(Sigh) Fine, those students killed that creature without any sort of power on their hands. How do you explain that?! I have put my trust in you, (Y/n). Don't prove me wrong. The last thing I can say to you is...try to be normal. You have lived without turning on this power for very long, just try your best!"
Tears were now in your eyes as you remembered, "You know what happened the last time I had my powers dormant." You clenched your teeth as a black haired girl came into your mind.
"That...I don't know how to say this, but you should leave things in the past, where they belong. Or should I say, focus more on the prophecy I gave you. Help your friends! Try to kill Koro-sensei! And for that purpose, I'm stripping every sweet memory you had with him."
"You can't do that! He doesn't deserve to be treated like that..."
"And who are you to decide how he wants himself to be treated?" Mika narrowed her eyes at you. She was asking you this question, it meant she knew what happened to him. Unlike you, maybe she had seen his whole past...and future in that case. You took in a deep breath and said, "Did I disrupt the series of events in this timeline?" "You certainly did." "Can you change all that back? I am accepting what you have done..."
"Good to see the old (Y/n) back! Rational and brainy. Very well, I'll change everything that needs to be done. However, some just may be false memories. Sayonara, (Y/n)~"

You sat down on the ground, a wave of new memories rushing your brain...You never floated in the class and tampered with anyone's memories. You never watched Isogai and Nagisa's assassination attempt and accidentally cut off sensei's tentacle. You didn't distract Koro-sensei when Karma came, and he became the first one to harm Koro-sensei (But you did jump off the cliff to catch him, without telling Koro-sensei what to do). You never disclosed your powers to anyone. You never saw Koro-sensei's past or future. You were sick on the day Kayano and Kanzaki got kidnapped, hence you never got to warn them about what would happen. You were one of those kids who always lowered her head when being bullied, so nobody ever witnessed how you treated the other classes in school. Karma and Nagisa never questioned your abilities. Itona didn't witness you walking to the center of the lake but he had saved you from drowning. Your powers were never awakened after 'The Incident' and you were normal since birth. (Your conversation with the chairman was like that because you knew him, so that part didn't change) Your whole life was rewritten and you became that quiet girl, with one exception. Nagisa was your friend and liked to hang out with you and Karma liked teasing you.

You felt lightheaded as you felt someone pick you up from the ground and set you down on your couch inside. You opened your eyes as you saw Koro-sensei. "You are the only student in my class that stays quiet, (Y/n). I wanted to discuss something with you tomorrow, but I saw you on the ground while coming back from tuition. Are you okay, (Y/n)-San?" You could able to mumble a 'yes' as your head started clearing up. "Arigatou, Koro-sensei. I think I'll be fine now. I was just exhausted." you said, implying that he would leave. You were terrified of his huge figure and were wary of him since you saw his liquid and angered form today. He slowly nodded and walked out before ensuring you were all right. You looked at the gun placed on the coffee table. The students of Class 3-E had the mission to kill that creature; the one who showed care to others. But that didn't matter; you had suffered enough to know that. If you had powers, it would be so easy, wouldn't it? But that's just wishful thinking. Life can never be fair with those who suffer, but something deep inside was denying with that. You were just imagining things now.

I am soooooo sorry. The characters traits were just not what I first intended them to be and it was straying off topic. Hope you like the little spice here. ;)
Mika: Oya? So you finally introduced me? Took you long enough. No one can resist my beauty~ now now, say 'ouphu' for me~

Me: I'd rather...

X
P
X