Chapter 5

"Ugh" Today's morning work was harder than usual. You had forgotten to buy your groceries and the cottage in which you were living in needed repairs. This was the downside of living alone.

Your cottage^ but don't expect the grass to be like that

Your cottage^ but don't expect the grass to be like that. After all, it is a forest.

You had woken up at 4am, your usual time, but now it was 5:15 and the repairs weren't complete. Your stomach growled; you groaned and your mind sighed. You had to start heading school at 6! You finished the repairs and looked at the time '5:50am'. You were late.
'Well, nothing I can do about it now.'

You cleaned up and wore your uniform. "Welp, time to go!" You said as you started making your way uphill. At 6:50, you reached the old building and man, you were beat.

You sat down just a few feet away from the school. 'What if I check the futures again? I still have some time.'

You brought out your future record notebook (who thought of future diary?) and started. A new teacher, Irina Jelavic. You opened your eyes and wrote down the name and features of your new sensei. You closed your eyes again and saw.....

Ewwwwww
'I do not wish to write everything down  in my pure diary' you thought as fake tears slipped your eyes.

"(Y/n)?"
"AhHhHh...who? WHO?" Your screamed trying to hide your diary.
A gentle hand rested on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Nagisa. He was looking worried. 'Oh no'

"You're gonna be late, the bell rings in 2 minutes." He said. "O-oh, I'm sorry!" You said shoving your pen and notebook in your bag and stood up.

"Let's go!" You said and smiled.
Little did you know a certain redhead was watching everything and clenched his jaw in jealousy.

JOKING! That couldn't happen, could it?

Little did you know a certain redhead saw everything and got interested. He thought, 'Oh my, what did she do? I just saw details of a woman. It was written, hmm,

1. Irina Jelavic
2. Long blonde hair, blue-eyed
3. Stuck up, fake
4. Need to be careful around her and save Nagisa.

Interesting....although reading the third point almost gave me away. I was about to laugh sooooo hard. Pfft.'

~~~~~~~~~

There she was, clinging onto Koro-sensei. Koro-sensei had a pink face as his eyes went down to the lady's...ahem. Karasuma had introduced her as our new English teacher. Irina Jelavic. Ugh. You strayed your eyes away from the scene and saw Karma looking straight at you. You yelped but not loudly, it was whisper-like?
"How did you know (Y/n)?"-Karma
"Know w-what?"
"That there was a new teacher coming today?"
"I, uh, have no idea what your talking about?"
"Ah, you are good at collecting information but not good at lying, dear (Y/n)-Chan~ I didn't know you were the spying type~"