Chapter 10

This time, we got to know about an assassin/sniper, Red Eye. He was supposed to shoot Koro-sensei in order to kill him and the group he kills sensei with gets to share the ten billion yen reward. "The first assassination attempt, which was over the bridge failed, as Koro-sensei caught the bullet with his mochi."

"During the second attempt, the Red Eye had to shoot Koro-sensei while he was watching a Martial Art Drama. That attempt with Group 2 also failed as Koro-sensei joined the act and even memorized the lines. Because Koro-sensei was moving so fast and constantly, the sniper couldn't land a bullet on him."

"During the third attempt, someone had to pretend to test a local product on him while the Red Eye did his job. But even that failed as he excreted a lot of mucus to act as a shield for his face. Just after the failure, your group called him as you were in danger, so any other assassination attempts were canceled. Do you need to know anything else?" Karasuma-sensei asked you after finishing his story.
"No no, I just wanted to know what had happened, that's all. Thank you, Karasuma-sensei. I'll take my leave now." You bowed before leaving the room.

According to your calculations, Koro-sensei would be at the Red Eye's house. Which was...just where you found it on the tracker. (You're sneaky, you know that?) You sneaked out of the building you were staying in and followed the tracker. You were in a good condition after resting and bathing and your energy levels were up again after eating those godly chocolate energy bars. You walked just around the corner when you saw the same guy, Ryūki, you thought his name was. You ran the opposite side, startled.

"Hey! Wait! I know someone was there." You heard footsteps coming closer as Ryūki caught up and pushed you to the ground. You groaned as you tried to get up but couldn't because of the weight of the guy pinning you down. "I'll not hurt you, I just wanted to ask something." He explained as he let you go. Your heart was pumping very loudly, probably trying to Detroit Smash it's way out just to tell you this was a bad idea. You both stood up as he then asked, "Aren't you the girl from the newspaper article, some months ago? That...Yes! It was related to the disappearance of-"

"Yes, I am why do you ask?" You stiffened and asked him as you could probably burst into tears if you heard that name. "Oh, I just...wanted to confirm. Did you really do it?" "No" you told him as you walked away. "Wait! I asked you this because...I knew the girl. I had seen her a few times and the green haired girl had the same eyes..." Ryūki stiffened as he felt he could not move. His eyes darted towards you who had frozen him in place. "Wait, please don't!"

"Did you hurt her?"
"No, no I didn't! I wasn't like this, then."
"Very well, then. I'll let you go." You unfroze him and followed back to the track to find the Red Eye....and Koro-sensei, of course. 

When you reached the door, you smelled food. Sweet friend, delicious food. You knocked on the door once, then again and then again. The Red Eye opened the door, a confused look on his face. His eyes widened as he remembered who you were. "Aren't you the girl from the-" you cut him off "Try again." He looked lost in his thoughts as he realized, "You are that creature's student, right?" You nodded as you entered his home. Koro-sensei was making tofu.

"Ah (Y/n), you shouldn't be here right now. Weren't you back at the accommodation?" You explained how you wanted to meet the Red Eye as you had missed the session of discussing how to kill sensei...plus the fact that you put a tracker on him. The Red Eye was impressed how a little girl like you (who can apparently freeze time and are not worthy of being called 'little') could manage to sneak a tracker on Koro-sensei.

Later, you joined your group in the arcade. You were quite surprised how well your classmates took the reality of how you were 'special'. Right now, Kanzaki was playing the arcade game like a literal pro and others were complimenting her. In the hotel, Rio introduced the topic 'Most favorite guy'. Hinano voted for Karasuma-sensei at which you choked on your water. Then the girls asked Kanzaki who she liked, which she replied by 'I don't really know' which was a mood for you.

"That's enough, girls! I'm here to say that its time to sleep more or less. We all know you are going to saltay up, at least keep it down a little." Bitch-sensei told us. You sweatdropped and thought, 'What about the horde of boys that is coming here chasing Koro-sensei?' Welp, after some talking, you were genuinely surprised that Bitch-sensei was 20. (Is she an older sister of Leorio or what?)

Then the topic of seducing came up. Honestly, you think you were gonna barf, so you went out and nobody noticed, as usual. You walked a bit, then Koro-sensei appeared at your side. "It's time already?" He looked stressed when you asked that question. 'Yup, it's time.' Boys were coming from one side and the girls from the opposite side, both groups out for blood, or sensei's yellow goo (which was basically blood too).

You saw Nagisa and Kayano alone after the racket settled and smiled at them (a little creepily). They didn't see you yet. So, you paused time, got a pen and paper, wrote 'when will you kiss', handed it to Nagisa and Kayano, left and replayed time. You walked in casually in the hallway and saw two red faces. Grinning, you went over to them and asked what happened. After they explained, you told them it was probably Koro-sensei. "But, I didn't feel the gust of wind that I usually do when he uses his Mach-20 speed." Nagisa told you, confused. After that, Kayano chased you all night. The end.

Author- Hello, dear rea-
Gets continuously hit by slippers and brooms.
Author- Fine, do this time you'll put me to rest, ok.

X
  P
X