Chapter 7

The morning was really warm and quiet......

Except for the octopus hybrid teacher who was moving at Mach-20, projecting himself in about 25 projections.

Yup you guessed it, midterms are round the corner. He had projected himself for the one-to-one study at the weakest subjects for each student. He even had various headbands...including a Naruto one.
You sweat-dropped (honestly man, you sweat-drop a lot) at the effort he was making.

Yeah you were kinda good at all subjects. Your total percentage last year was 91% or something. But science had pulled you down. So obviously, he was wearing a 'science' headband in front of me.

I started the chapter, 'Light'. 'Thi-this ch-chapter, nooooooo.' You wailed internally. And then, his face looked distorted. "Karma-kun! No surprise assassinations. All my images are distorted when I try to dodge your attack."

Everybody was sweat-dropping (Wait no, everybody sweat-drops a lot). After completing the first set of questions, you leaned back. 'Tiring, very tiring, brain tiring, brain spinning.'
"No breaks, (Y/n)-kun." Koro-sensei said. You groaned and started writing the answers of the next questions.
"(Y/n), do you ever use your, erm, power to solve the questions?" Koro-sensei asked. "No, I only-"
"Oh, sorry, you wouldn't be in this class then, right?"
Your eye twitched, "No Koro-sensei, I don't use my power to cheat. I've never even tried. And I wouldn't be able to do that anyway, I guess." You shrugged.

"Ok, so did you learn the place where the images would be formed according to the placement of the object?" Koro-sensei asked.
"No...." You answered sinking into your seat.
"That's okay, just draw the diagram like this and mark these points, and done!" Your eyes widened. This was simpler than you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh, finally dispersal. Your problems were pretty clear now. All the subjects, in which you had difficulties, were as clear as your visions.

Your eyes glazed over as the scenery in front of your eyes changed. 'Ah, fuck, not again.' You thought. (Can I write this? I mean, this was a 16+ show according to Netflix which means there would be cussing... I'll put the 16+ sign in the description too)

'A man... Brown hair and violet eyes....The chairman! In the teachers room!'  What was that man doing here? Did he come to clear his 'ideals' again? You raced towards the teachers room where you found Nagisa. You placed your finger over your lips motioning him to keep quiet and received a nod in answer.  "....I'll never interfere in your assassinations.....after....large sum..oney" the last thing was hushed so you couldn't hear it properly. 

"Thank you for your cooperation." You heard your PE teacher say. "You're indeed rational. I wouldn't mind a man like that." yup, Bitch-sensei. HE HAS A STRAWBERRY HAIRED FUDGING KID! You can't just hit on whomever you like...
"I'm honored. However, as the chairman of the school, I'll need to consider one thing. That is, if the school manages to survive after a year. In other words, if someone manages to kill you, I would need to consider the future of this school. To be honest, Class E must remain as it is or I'll be very troubled." the cunning chairman said.

"to remain as it is? Do you mean the poor results and the bad treatment they're receiving?" Koro-sensei asked.

"Hai. Are you familiar with worker policing in ants? It says that in any group, 20% of the workers are lazy. The other 20% are hard working. The remaining 60% are average workers. My goal is to make 5% of them lazy while the other 95% be hardworking. 'I never want to be like Class E students. I never want to enter Class E.' If 95%.........determination.....goal." You spaced out on the explanation. Long speeches weren't your thing, even if it was listening to them. After that Koro-sensei also said something but something caught your ears.