Chapter 6

I really like that song^

You were zoned out and were now having flashbacks. Great, just great!

Flashback start

The wind was whipping across your face. Like, seriously, couldn't that black haired girl choose a more...windier day? You stood on the roof of your school. She had something very 'important' to tell you.

You seriously couldn't stand it. SHE was LATE. You huffed and sat down on the ledge. This was both your and your friend's favorite hangout place.

"Hey...sorry I'm late." You turned around to see a pair of tired yellow eyes. "Oh my gosh what happened to you?!" You shouted making her laugh a little. She sat down next to you. "You know I count on you for everything, right?" You stiffened. This was not happening. She was emotional and boy was she scary when emotional.

"You ok?" You asked gently placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. Now close up, you could tell she had been crying. "No I'm not, (Y/n). I'm an orphan now, with no place in the world!" She started crying. "W-what? Why would you say...that?" You asked.

"BECAUSE SHE'S DEAD, (Y/N)! SHE'S DEAD!" She muffled her cries and buried her face in your neck. You hugged her and moved a little so you would cradle her.

'You're not alone, you still have me. There's still someone in this world who loves you...'

Flashback end

You became aware of your surroundings as you noticed your classmates cleaning the stationary items they threw, the mess they made. Bitch-sensei always nowhere to be seen-

Irina-sensei came into the classroom and wrote on the blackboard, 'You are incredible in bed.' 'WHAT THE FUCK?'
Your being good in English as you are, blushed furiously at the sentence Bitch-sensei wrote. She was then talking about...something, meh. You were really flustered about the sentence. You didn't even speak. Now aware of what was going on, you heard Irina-sensei (you are polite, deal with it) finish her story about seducing a guy, who she was- who cares! "The sentence means, you're good at sex." (It was written the same in the subtitles, don't blame me). You stumbled down your chair, and the chair eventually landed on you. But nobody cared...

Oof.
They did care. You were wrong (There's someone who loves you here, yes. In a friendly way!). The boys and girls looked at you with worry while The Ayashi only peeked at your figure. You heard a click beside you; Karma had clicked a photo. You ain't dealing with The Devil. Okuda stood up and helped you stand. You looked at her with gratefulness in your eyes while she just blushed. The class continued as usual but with a new teacher.

And if you were wondering, Bitch-sensei just wore a bored expression when you fell. (Kick her ass in the future, dear reader. Ok?)

~~~~~~~~~~
Next day
~~~~~~~~~~~

The repairs you had made for your cottage, well, they were useless. What is it with you and this year?! Well, you'll take care of them AFTER school. You were acting lazy now, great!

After reaching the old building, you opened the door to your classroom. Wait no- you brain warned; you listened but were too late. 'Won't you use your powers today?' Wait...was that a voice...in your head?! That was the dark side, you remembered the goddess asking you what you wanted. "A life." you answered. "What do you wanted to do in this life?"
"Mend my mistakes and be better than this." That was your answer. However, you still don't know anything about your past life.

You snapped out of your trance to see time had slowed down. And a rubber knife was just near your eye. You panicked and backed away, your control slipping. The students who were out for sensei's blood fell down. They gaped at you. "Are you ok?!" Only some of them asked. "Y-yeah, but you are the ones hurt." You said, helping Okajima up. You dropped him again when he started drooling. The boys under him had already gotten up which resulted The Pervert to fall on his face. 'Wait, isn't this the place I fell too?' You rubbed the thought out, blushing. Nope, not at all. All his face meets is the water seeped in the wood through a mop, not your scent or something.