Prologue

Thats you^
But obviously you can make changes

Name: (Y/n)
Last name: (L/n)
Age: 15
(Please just think that everyone else is 16 and you skipped a grade)
Height: 5'4

Some traits:
You love animals and birds and also wander into the forests of the mountain after school. You are shy and almost invisible to the class. You know some secret hidden paths that take you to different places. So, basically, you know the mountain like the back of your hand. Oh and you live in a small cottage in the behind the mountain at the opposite side of the mountain. Alone.

Alright before we get to this. I wrote this when I was like 11 or 12. You will die of cringe reading this. Beware.

I've had my glowup and coming out the closet after this, so I realise how people have absolutely suffered through this.
But if you wanna read it for shits n giggles go ahead.
Or treat it as a test of courage. 😘 I'm out y'all.

Story start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have a bad past, a huuuge secret and everyone doesn't seem to even notice you....Are you that bad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"What is happening?" Somebody muttered under his/her breath but you heard it. Seriously, that student was right, we needed a new teacher today and THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ARE HERE WITH AN OCTOPUS THAT CAN TALK! But something was terribly wrong. Your heart was not beating at a normal pace. Your head was throbbing. But there was no pain, just a little hum in the back of your head.

"I am the one who destroyed the moon." The octopus said. The class was confused and said 'huh?' at the same time.
"He's lying." you whispered. You could feel it in a tingling sense even if you didn't try to see the whole future.
Unfortunately for you, the octopus seemed to hear that and he stiffened.
"What did you say (Y/n)?" He asked, you were taken aback. 'How did he know my name?'
"Don't worry (Y/n), I just saw your name on your notebook." The octopus said, pointed at your notebook on the desk, then looked at the class, "I will destroy the Earth next year. I will be your home room teacher from now on. Nice to meet you." He seemed to forget that I even said anything, which was good.

'There are at least six things wrong with this picture.' Everybody thought while your heart rate increased and your head now started to ache a little.

"I'm Tadaomi Karasuma from the Ministry of Defense. Firstly, keep in mind that what I'm about to say is classified." Said the man standing near the octopus and sighed. "I hope all of you can destroy this monster."
'Monster? He's not a monster. Just, I'm not able to see what will happen.' You were trying your hardest to see the future of this creature but it only resulted in your heart pace increasing and your head throbbing, now with pain. You closed your eyes and lowered your head; your hands slightly massaging your temples.
Of course no one seemed to notice, you were invisible to them, they didnt care, you didn't care.

There were some questions and the man told some information, not revealing too much. Suddenly, you peeked up and saw that the man named Karasuma started attacking the octopus. Your headache worsened and you clenched your jaw.
After some time like that you heard Nagisa say, "How can we kill him if the Ministry of Defense couldn't. Even if we have time....."

'TIME, time, time, time, time, TIME, TIME, TIME, TIME" The mantra kept chanting in your head and you finally seemed to see into the future, it was painful. You screamed and everyone's attention seemed to go to you. You were lifted off your chair, a blueish glow radiating around you. You could see the octopus's future now, flashing in your eyes. Your eyes turned cloudy and then suddenly you started falling. You felt something catch you which only made the headache worse. It was the octopus, the visions were getting stronger

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" You screamed, tears flowing down your face. You felt the hold change and you were in the arms of Karasuma. You opened your eyes, your headache still there. You said looking at others who were horrified by what they saw, some concerned. "Oh no.........I'm sorry" you whispered and passed out.

Nagisa's POV

I looked at the girl who was now in Karasuma's arms, peacefully sleeping. Everyone was surprised at what had happened. The girl who they didn't even seemed to notice about was floating in the air! Even the officers, our new homeroom teacher and Mr. Karasuma were surprised. "I guess you have to keep two secrets then."
Our sensei touched (Y/n)'s hand and she flinched in her sleep. Mr. Karasuma slapped his tentacle away. "Its clear she's afraid of you or something, this went worse than I expected."

Everybody was quiet when I spoke up, "Sir, let me carry her to the infirmary." 'What?! Why am I doing this? Well it works.'

Mr. Karasuma nodded and I lifted her in my arms. My eyes widened, she was so light. 'Does she even eat?'

I carried her and set her on the bed. She looked so beautiful and serene while sleeping. 'Wait, what am I thinking?!' A blush tinted on my cheeks and I turned and came back into the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya otakus or newbies! Well, I'm a newbie so..... Ahem.
How did you like this chapter? 😄
I'm not really good at writing so eh, if you have any recommendations....I'm free to listen! Or read!

Author passed out from finally completing this.
X
p
X