Chapter 16

"Don't look away! Predict your target's moves!" Karasuma-sensei shouted. Class E students were doing PE practice today...with knives. You struggled to keep up, as your lazy was showing. This was our fourth month of training and more and more students were getting better, including you. Isogai and Maehara for example, they have great reflexes and when they work together, they look formidable (well, yeah). Or Karma, he looks laid-back at first, but you can feel the mischief in his eyes. You shivered at that thought.

Then we have Okano, her background with gymnastics makes her moves unpredictable and Katoaka's/Megu's physical reach is as good as the boys. Then, we have Nagisa...who just got thwacked by Karasuma-sensei. Everybody was distracted by Nagisa, so you found your chance and crouched while advancing toward Karasuma-sensei. Just as you reached his back, you silently buckled your knees and jumped in front of him (like a four legged mammal) and jumped again on his chest.

Karasuma-sensei was surprised by this but as he tried to get you off of him, you tried to restrain him and succeeded as he fell on his back. Everybody stared in awe as you had a rubber knife against his throat. Last but not least, you. You didn't show any interest in fighting, but when you saw a chance, an opening, you would always catch your target. Karasuma-sensei laughed a little and then asked, "That wasn't part of your score because we were all distracted."

You smirked and asked, "But aren't you supposed to be part of the Ministry of Defense?" Karma then smiled evilly and butted in, "That's my girl~" "I'm not your girl, Karma-kun..." You rolled your eyes (but had a tint of pink of your face). PE was the only lesson you could show yourself without being timid. That was when...(flashbacks of Karma patting your back, Nagisa freaking out and Sugino the only one helping), yeah you hope that doesn't happen again, you sweat-dropped.

Just like that, the bell rang. Karasuma-sensei headed back to the building after politely declining Hinano's request to eat with her and us. "Not even in his personal life huh?(an opening)"

"It's more as though there's a wall in between him and us." Megu sighed.

"He takes good care of us, but is it only because he has to?" Hinano doubted.

Just as you were about to say something, you caught a glimpse of a fat (yes, fat) man. 'Oh? Is this the infamous danger to me- erm, us- uh...the chairman thinks?'  You thought over it once again. Was Asano really worrying for you? Tears pricked your eyes (suppressing laughter or crying?), but you brushed it off as you heard the warm voice, "Do they already know each other?" You turned to Nagisa as your gaze trailed off to the adult pair. They were greeting each other, seemed so. "Hey! I'm Takoaka Akira and I'll be assisting Karasuma as of today! Nice to meet you, E Class!"

He was correct, the chairman. This sketchy person didn't seem friendly at all. You scoffed; as if that were true. "C'mon Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun. Let's see what all this is about." The man, Takaoka-san (still uncomfortable with calling him sensei), was bringing out sweets. 'Bribery? Does he think that'll work?'  You scoffed again, taking the chairman's words into mind was not at all what you wanted. "When it comes to me and sugar....hehe, we're kind of married" you deadpanned at that. It can't be, could it?

THIS MAN WAS- weirdly cheesy. Koro-sensei was drooling in the background as Takaoka-se -san said, "Oh, you must be Koro-Sensei! Help yourself!" Your eyes darted towards Karma as he had the same look of suspicion on his face. A man sent from headquarters, who was being nice even to our octopus teacher, without making any snarky comment. Asano was surprisingly correct; mental note never to suspect his judgement/hunches.

"We're in the same class, that makes us family right?" Takaoka said grabbing Nakamura and Mimura-san. "That's for us to decide and you to prove, ne? Sen-sei?" A flash of darkness was all you needed and all you got as Takoaka shifted his expression, "Mhm, if you say so"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great! The gang's all here" The uncomfortable voice boomed in your ears. Man, he had great lung power. Acting cute, making us laugh; what's all that gonna do here? You turned your head towards Karma, he might know what to do-

He...HE- THAT BASTARD- he was cutting class again. Even after what he saw yesterday. A lady needs someone to support her- hah, well you weren't a lady, you suppose. Fine, you're dealing with this alone.
"...with a new teacher comes a new schedule!" Training until nine at night?! Is this man crazy? "Hey! Wait a moment! With so little time for learning, our grades with plummet! What about free time?" Maehara protested.

"Baka!" you shouted in worry as Takaoka suddenly held his head and mercilessly kneed him in the stomach. You gasped and immediately ran towards the front. " 'We can't' nothing. You will" The man threw him at the ground and you caught him just in time. Clenching your jaw, you looked up. "It's like I said, we're a family and I'm the dad. Show me a family that doesn't do as the dad says." A crazed look, a clearer version of this monstrosity you saw yesterday. "If you want to sit out, sit out. I'll use my authority to bring in new students to replace you."

You opened your mouth to say something but he interrupted, "But I don't want to do that. Like I said, we're family- and I don't want to lose any of my children. Let's save the world together kids, ok?" You growled deep inside your throat again as the first row shivered because of your actions and the last row were very almost dead due to Takaoka. "Um, well... I don't want to. I'd rather have Karasuma-sensei's class. Uhm..." You dashed again, leaving Maehara behind and caught the man's arm before it hit Kanzaki. You flinched a bit because you barely managed not to hurt yourself.

"Leave it at there, Takaoka. She said she didn't want to. Surely, you won't hit a frail student, would you?" The man seemed disgusted by you, but he smiled and bent down, "What if I wanted to? No-one would interfere, would they? No one can stop-"

"I just fucking did, didn't I?"

He flinched but slapped you, hard, making you stumble and fall down. "Daughters don't curse, take that as a warning. Or this father will have to go lengths to discipline you." You sat on the ground, the same position, unable to do anything (right now) as Kanzaki worriedly looked at your cheek.

"You don't really have a choice you see? But if that's a problem, we can talk it out with our fists." He turned towards the other students. You analyzed the situation, even if you attacked from behind, his weight and strength were still a problem. If only Karma was here...

"Stop it!" Karasuma-sensei? What?

"Hey, are you okay? Does your face hurt?" He bent down in front of me. "Hah, as if. It didn't even tickle." You sent daggers towards the fatty.
Literally. A fake knife that nearly hit his eye, but he batted it away before it touched him. Wonder if that one was real. He did flinch at first and started towards you, but stopped when he realized Karasuma-sensei was still there. Oh, you too, just realized. 'Wonder if I'm gonna get scolded for that...'

This fatty started again with the family shiet (a bit censored word) as Koro-sensei appeared behind him, red with anger. "Just what have you been up to while my back was turned?"

H-hey. Author here.

Just wanted to say to cover up for my, ahem, mistakes (I didn't upload for like months), I'll just publish a whole lot of chapters today.

Hope that will help. Oh! and i think I used some animal comparison with (Y/n), but I can't find it in the previous chapters. If you remember, please help me TT-TT

Author out
X
  P
X
Heh