Chapter 20

20 | Stuck in the middle

Kenny shut his eyes and tilted his head back allowing the water to run down his face, he wasn't a fan of showers but this always seemed to be relaxing. Just allowing the water to run down his face and body seemed so calming. He felt arms wrap around his body making him smile lightly.

"You okay?" Toni asked placing a kiss to his back.

"Yeah." He nodded feeling her hands run down his chest towards his member making him chuckle.

"Is that the reason why you're in here?" He smirked.

"I mean... you're so sexy and my hormones are insane." She mumbled the last bit before she began to stroke him.

He swiped his tongue across his bottom lip and tilted his head back giving Toni time to move around his body, she kissed his chin then his neck, shoulders and chest. He looked at her and gently grabbed her neck pulling her against him and smashed his lips against hers.

"Mmm..." They both moaned into the kiss as their tongues began to tango.

Toni smiled snaking her freehand around his neck. He grunted into the house as she continued the movement of her hand.

"Shit baby..." He hissed as she bit his lip and slowly pulled away with it still in her mouth before she let it slowly go.

She giggled kissing his chest again. He snatched her hand away from his tool and grabbed her waist backing her against the shower glass making her gasp. He kissed her lips again as he caressed her thigh slowly lifting her left leg up he wrapped his hand around her neck deepening their kiss, she moaned as he slid into her opening.

"Mmm... Ken." She sighed once he began to stroke.

He lifted her up and instantly her legs wrapped around his waist as he began to lightly bounce her up and down, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips locking eyes with him. Not once did their eyes stray away from each others.
___________________________

"Good morning, again." Toni said sliding a plate towards Kenny.

He smiled looking down at the pancakes, bacon and eggs that were on the plate.

"Good morning to you too, again. Thank you." He said pulling the plate towards him as he pecked her lips and then sat down on the barstool at the island.

She came around and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, pecking his cheek.

"I have a little something to share with you." Toni bit her lip nervously.

"What is it?" He asked curiously cutting a piece from his pancake.

"Or maybe it can wait." She shrugged pulling away.

"You sure?" He raised his eyebrows, "yeah." She nodded with a small smile.

He nodded before he slapped her ass that was halfway showing, she giggled pulling his shirt down that she was wearing. He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

"You look beautiful." He said.

She playfully rolled her eyes, "stop playing with me I look horrible. I don't even have my makeup here." She sighed.

"It doesn't matter. You're still gorgeous." He smiled kissing her lips.

"I hope I'm not intruding." Toni said.

Kenny quickly shook his hand taking her hand into his.

"No. Of course not, wherever I am I want you to be." Kenny admitted caressing her hand.

She smiled lightly.

"I just feel so bad... I was gonna tell him but once we moved past the whole divorce thing, you should've seen the way he looked at me I felt dirty." Toni shook her head biting her lip.

"Don't beat yourself up-"

"But how can I not?! I cheated on him, I was the unfaithful one. The worst part is that Joanna did the same thing to him... I feel horrible." Toni sighed shaking her head.

"Look I'm not forcing you to be here you can always go try and patch things up with him. I'm not holding a gun to your head." Kenny snapped pulling away from her.

She frowned.

"You obviously still love this man so go be with him-"

"Kenny." She sighed trying to wrap her arms around his neck but he gently pushed her away and got up.

"I lost my appetite." He groaned as he got up and wiped the sides of his mouth with the napkin.

"Ken. I didn't even say anything that you're thinking, I never mentioned- oh god!" She shouted covering her mouth running to the bathroom.

Kenny frowned and pulled his face in confusion just as the doorbell rang. He groaned as the doorbell rang again making, "I'm coming!" He shouted rushing up to the door.

He froze in his tracks frowning. He swallowed his saliva as he walked up to the door and pulled it open.

"Hi Kenny. Must be nice knowing that you can now fuck my wife whenever you please-"

"Yeah it's the best feeling in the world." Kenny smirked making Michigan grit his teeth in frustration.

"Would you like to come in? I love having unexpected guests over." Kenny stepped to the side with a smile which made Michigan's blood boil.

"I rather kiss wet concrete before I do that." Michigan spat.

Kenny shrugged.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"You know who? I know that whore is here-"

"Watch your mouth when you talk about her, shit I don't even know what she saw in you." Kenny shook his head looking him up and down.

"Well I don't know what she saw in you either."

Kenny laughed lightly stretching his arms before he leaned up against the doorframe, "I don't think you want me to answer that." Kenny grimaced.

"Whatever. I just came over to bring her stuff." Michigan stated pushing Toni's suitcases into the house.

Kenny nodded.

"Look man-"

"Shut up!" Michigan snapped just as Toni came into view, she immediately frowned as Michigan stared at her.

"Michigan." She said before her attention fell onto her suitcases.

"I should fucking kill both of you! Y'all have no shame, you really came over here." Michigan shook his head.

"Well where was she supposed to go? You kicked her out, don't tell me this dude is also bipolar-"

"Kenny." Toni scolded, "thank you for bringing my stuff." Toni said to Michigan who stared at the two in disbelief.

"Whatever." Michigan spat. "You two are probably so excited to finally screw around without having to worry about getting caught huh?" Michigan said shaking his head in annoyance.

"My lawyer will contact your lawyer soon, see you in court Toni Michele Braxton!" Michigan spat before he stormed off.

Toni frowned as she watched him, she looked up at Kenny.

"Ken-"

"You can still go after him you obviously don't wanna be here with me." Kenny shrugged before he walked away from her.

please stop harassing me to update... i have writers block 🚮😑