Chapter 13

13 | More than my type

"Dressed with Jesus all over you but you're a sinner." Melany snapped catching Toni off guard, Toni's eyes widened.

"What?" Toni gasped.

"How could you?" Melany asked with her arms folded over her chest.

"How could I what?" Toni asked pulling her face in confusion.

"Sleep with Kenny!" Melany scolded, immediately Toni's eyes widened. "Yeah... you guys did it in broad daylight, y'all should've at least turned down the lights. Aren't you married?" Melany asked, "you are. Because your husband approached me a few minutes before I caught you and Kenny asking me where you went." She shook her head before she scoffed.

"You're disgusting-"

"Am I?" Toni raised her eyebrows, "maybe you're just jealous because Kenny prefers me over you. Yeah that's definitely it." Toni said watching Melany frown.

"Don't you dare come at me and don't you dare go running after my husband to tell him this-"

"Well at least have the balls to leave the man instead of hurting him. You have no self respect, but on the other hand your 24 year old sister is marrying a 56 year old billionaire. So I guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree." Melany shrugged tossing her hair over her shoulder.

Toni gritted her teeth taking a deep breathe.

"You're Kenny's friend right-"

"Best friend and that's the only reason why I won't say anything to your husband. Because I respect Kenny." She snapped.

Toni rolled her eyes.

"Yeah whatever." Toni mumbled before she walked inside. She fixed herself up looking around before she froze in her tracks as she came in contact with Michigan.

"Babe-"

"Don't babe me? Where were you?" He groaned grabbing her arm.

"Mich don't do this." She spoke through gritted teeth pretending as if she were smiling.

"Where were you?"

"I went out-"

"For what?" He groaned angrily. "To get some air, can you calm down- let go of me." She snatched her arm away from him.

"Stop it." She spat lowly before she felt a body press up against hers from behind.

She immediately tensed up, "excuse me I was just passing through." Kenny said pretending as if he had bumped against her, "Michigan, Toni. Hey I haven't seen y'all all night." He smiled looking between the two.

"Hi." Toni said before she looked down and began to fiddle with her hands.

Michigan scanned Kenny from his head to his shoes and groaned.

"You don't like me do you?" Kenny chuckled. "No, I do not." Michigan shook his head confidently.

Kenny shrugged, "well if I were you I wouldn't like me either." Kenny smirked, "let me go. If you need me I'll be at the bar, Toni." He smiled before he passed through the crowd.

"Can't stand that man." Michigan groaned, "let's go home. I'm done with this whole event, I can't wait until your sister gets married so we don't have to deal with this shit ever again." He spat in annoyance looking around at everyone.

Toni rolled her eyes.

"Stop being- never mind. Let me at least go say bye to Sydney." Toni scoffed before she walked off not even giving him a chance to interject.

"Hey where were you all night- Kenny." Sydney frowned as Kenny approached as well, "I haven't seen you since-" Sydney's eyes widened as she quickly remained silent swallowing her saliva.

"Me and Mich are gonna go." Toni blurted out.

"Already?" Kenny faced her.

"Yeah. He isn't feeling to good." Toni half lied, "okay then. We're still having lunch tomorrow right?"

"I don't know... Mich isn't really in the happiest of moods right now." Toni grimaced.

Sydney frowned before she nodded hugging her sister.

"I also want a hug." Kenny pouted, "Ken." She giggled before she hugged him. "You should visit me don't be a stranger now." He said meaning it in more ways than one.

"I'll think about that." Toni said before she walked off.

Sydney couldn't believe it, this was happening right in front of her eyes.

"What?" Kenny raised his eyebrows once he faced Sydney who had her arms folded over her chest, "when did you two become such good friends, Ken?" She arched her brows curiously.

"The time you had her car sent to her house without letting her know about it." Kenny shrugged.
____________________________

"You and Kenny's hug looked so intimate." Michigan began once they walked into the house.

Toni's eyes went wide in annoyance.

"Oh god-"

"Not oh god! How come the time you disappeared Sydney came up to me asking me where Kenny was, and then the same time you come back Kenny suddenly appears as well? It's too much of a coincidence Toni! If you're cheating on me just tell me already? I've been down this road before!" He yelled.

"I'm not cheating on you." Toni calmly said. "I'll be taking a shower-"

"Come on. What am I doing wrong?" He asked looking at her skeptically grabbing her hand making her face look at him.

"What?" Toni arched her brow.

"What aren't you happy with?" He asked lowly. Our sex, she wanted to scream out but she refrained herself from doing so.

"Nothing. I love you, I'm happy with you." Toni said kissing his lips.

He nodded fiddling with her straps.

"Not tonight baby." She groaned tiredly gently pushing his hand away making him frown, "what's wrong?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing I'm just fatigued." She shrugged, "maybe tomorrow night?" She said, he slowly nodded watching as she walked away.
________________________

"Here you go." Melany said handing Kenny a bowl of skittles.

"Thanks." He said switching between channels.

"I took a stroll down the garden earlier when we were at the party." Melany began sitting down next to him.

"Okay." He said not completely following as he ate some skittles.

"The cabana's lights were on and two people were busy going at it like rabbits."

And with that Kenny almost choked on the skittles he was chewing. He faced her with his eyes widened.

"When were you gonna tell me huh Kenny? How long has this little hookup been going on? Before or after you two found out about Sydney and your dad's engagement?" Melany sternly questioned snatching the remote and bowl from him.

Kenny sighed running his hand down his face.

"She's not even your type. You're more on the light skin side." Melany frowned in contemplation.

"Yeah... you're right, she's more than just a type. She's a whole vibe honestly. I don't know, Toni drives me insane and don't get me started on her body. Shit! You saw her body right? Man and that pussy..." He squealed like a little kid in the candy store just at the thought biting his lip.