Chapter 15

15 | 69

Toni and Kenny came stumbling into his house, never taking their hands or mouths off of one another. Toni giggled as he groped her ass and lifted her up pushing her up against the wall, he trailed kisses from her lips to her jawline and chin.

"Mmm..." She moaned running her fingers through his hair.

He moved back to her lips, adding tongue. The mood in the room immediately shifted, this kiss was getting things started. He put her down and kissed her lips again, unbuttoning his shirt watching as she removed her shirt over her head tossing it onto the ground as he did the same with his. She bit her lip sliding her skirt down and kicking off her heels leaving her in a lace black bralette and matching thong. She watched as he unbuckled his belt and roughly pulled it out throwing it across the room before he slid down his pants.

Just as her phone rang, she groaned moving over to her bag on the table and pulled her phone out.

"It's Mich." She sighed answering it, "hi babe." She said, "hey since when do we cancel our lunch dates? What's up with that?" Michigan asked he sounded really bothered by it. "I know it's just that Sydney w-"

Kenny immediately grabbed her phone and ended the call. "Kenny!" She gasped in disbelief.

"You're with me." He sternly said putting her phone on silent tossing it onto the sofa as she looked at him in disbelief.

"What? It's not as if he doesn't already get to see you everyday, I only have you on certain days and just for a couple of hours." Kenny groaned.

"Let your hair down." He demanded.

She pulled out the pin from her bun allowing her hair to fall loosely making light waves. He swiped his tongue across his bottom lip scanning her from head to toe. She turned around ready to go upstairs but he quickly grabbed her hand making her turn and face him in confusion.

"Have you ever had kitchen sex?" He arched his brow.

"No but it intrigues me." She smirked snaking her arms around his neck, he lifted her up and carried her over to the kitchen as she kissed and sucked on his neck leaving a couple marks.

He placed her down on the white island connecting their lips in the mix as his hand slid into her underwear. He began to rub over her pearl making her shiver with pleasure and moan in the kiss. She felt him unhook her bralette with his free hand and allowed him to pull it off, she tugged at his boxers before she slid her hand into his boxers stroking him.

"Tone." He grunted as they finally pulled away from their kiss.

He pushed her down and pulled down her thong before he stripped out of his boxers and got on top of her. He kissed down her neck making her moan as he pushed two fingers into her ocean. She bit down on her lip as her eyes rolled back. He started licking down her body driving her insane.

"Ken." She moaned, "stop teasing me." She moaned.

Kenny smirked slowly sliding into her.

"You stay wet." He whispered in her ear. "Only for you daddy." She whispered back.

He pulled up her left leg holding it into the air and began to thrust in and out of her. Having sex with this man felt like a workout every single time. After a couple minutes she soon came but she wanted to squirt, the feeling was unimaginable and she wanted to feel it again.

"Make me squirt daddy." She said sexually grabbing his face pulling him in for a sloppy kiss.

"Hop on top." He smirked slapping her ass as he laid down, she crawled over him and stroked him a little before she slid down onto him and began to move her hips back and forth.

She bit her lip as he gripped her hips and began to lift her up and down. "Ah!" She screamed before she smacked his hands away. "Stop I'm in charge." She scolded.

He smirked tossing his hands into the air in surrender watching as she swirled her hips spelling her name making him grit his teeth. She began to pounce on him uncontrollably feeling her release but it wasn't orgasm.

"Ohh I'm gonna..." She trailed off as she squirted.

"Shit Blue." He moaned making her smile, she actually liked the name.

"Okay now I'm gonna cum. You need to cum daddy." She said before leaning down to kiss his lips and began to grind.

"Shit I'm about to cum." He said lifting her up but she wanted to feel it.

"I wanna feel all of you daddy, I'm cumming." She moaned rocking her hips whilst she vibrated from her orgasm.

"Fuck that." He said trying to pick her up but it was too late he felt himself release. He groaned tossing his head back, once he was done Toni giggled.

"I'm on birth control." She smiled kissing his lips.

"Word?" He asked making sure he was in the clear, Toni shyly nodded her head. "I wanna taste you, come here." He said pulling her off him bringing her towards his face.

She bit her lip excitedly.

"Have you ever been in the position 69?" He raised his eyebrows curiously.

She shyly shook her head.

"Good. I'd like to be the first one you do it with, turn around." He instructed.

She obliged backing her ass towards him aligning her center with his mouth, he pushed her down on him as she stroked his member and gasped once he began to lap her juices. She placed her hand around his member and went to work following his move as he ate her out.
______________________

Toni slipped on her heels before Kenny grabbed her waist and backed her against the island kissing her lips.

"Ken. I have to go." She giggled snaking her arms around his neck.

"Don't go. I like you in my company." He pouted.

She giggled, "someone's getting a little too attached don't you think?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I mean... just a little." He shrugged, "I'll be back tomorrow." She smiled pecking his lips continuously.

"You promise?" He asked.

"Yes, then we can swap. I'll be the 9 and you can be the 6 next time." She laughed making him chuckle as he caressed her ass.

She pulled back and rubbed her ear before she frowned, "shit Kenny... my earring is gone." She sighed looking around.

"Dang umm... I'll find it and when you come back I'll have it for you. Don't be here stressing baby." He said pulling her into his embrace.

"Okay." She said.

She looked up at him and kissed his lips again, something about this man just drove her insane. She couldn't quite place it but there was something aside from the sex that also had her hooked. Pulling back he picked up his shirt from the floor as she walked over to the sofa to get her bag and phone. She picked up her phone and saw that Michigan had left her 73 missed calls from the time Kenny had dropped the phone in his ear, she felt him press his body up against hers and wrap his arms around her waist kissing her neck.

"Ken." She moaned gripping the back of his head as his hand slid up and down her thigh making her legs tremble.

She bit her lip tilting her to the side giving him more access but her eyes immediately widened as she pushed him away from her.

"I knew it!"

With that Kenny faced the door as well and frowned.