Chapter 9

9 | Call me baby

"In here? Seriously?!" Toni groaned looking around the small bathroom.

"Yeah... I can't go into the girls restroom and you obviously can't go into the boys because your husband and stepson are in there." Kenny shrugged before he kissed her neck making her instantly sigh.

"This is so wrong... my body shouldn't be craving you like this." Toni sighed tossing her head back.

"Take this off." He smirked fiddling with the strap of her dress.

"No-"

"Come on... please." He pouted pulling her against him. "Let daddy see what he's working with-"

"Daddy?" She raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, say it again." He smirked raising her leg wrapping it around his waist.

She bit her lip, she's never called a man that wasn't her father 'daddy' before. She kinda liked how he referred to himself as 'daddy'.

"Daddy." She purred wrapping her arms around his neck, "yeah?" He smirked before he kissed her lips. "You like being told what to do huh baby?" He teased playing with her strap as she nodded.

"Pull it down." She said nonchalantly kissing his lips again.

He smiled excitedly ready to see her work of art as she removed her arms from his neck, he soon took both straps between his fingers before he pulled them down her arms slowly revealing her plump breast. She lifted her arms up allowing the straps to fall at her sides. In this moment nothing else mattered to her but Kenny who stood before her. He bit his lip staring at her boobs.

"Are you just gonna look at them?" Toni asked unbuttoning his shirt.

"No." He said caressing them, he picked her up and placed her down on the counter before he took a nipple into his mouth.

"Kenny..." She moaned running her fingers through his hair, "mmm..." She bit her lip tossing her head back.

"You fine as hell Toni." Kenny smirked pulling back, "no call me baby." Toni pouted pulling him closer.

He smiled caressing her thighs as she kissed all over his face, he could already tell she was a freak. She cupped his face and kissed his lips slowly just as someone began to knock on the door, they both ignored it too into this moment and just then the knocking turned into banging.

"What the fuck man!" He yelled pulling back as both he and Toni groaned at the impatient person.

"I need to pee!"

Toni giggled pulling up the straps on her dress jumping down the counter, she turned around pulling her dress down then fixing her wavy auburn hair in the mirror before Kenny pressed his front up against her grabbing her waist making her smile as he kissed from her shoulder to her neck. She turned her face to the side allowing him to kiss her lips, he grabbed her neck bending her over the counter making her gasp. He stood back and ran his freehand up the back of her thigh before slapped her ass and pulled away, she turned around and giggled grabbing his face kissing his lips as they moved towards the door.

"Next time wear something a little more shorter and loose. Without any underwear on, I wanna be able to see that pussy when I bend you over. Got it?" He sternly asked gripping her waist.