Chapter 11

11 | After the sex comes drama

"Ah..." Toni bit her lip as Kenny stroked in and out of her.

She wrapped her arms around his body and kissed his lips to shut herself up. His strokes became sloppy meaning he was close, she moaned his name every time feeling her peak nearing.

"I'm gonna squirt again..." She warned.

Those words seemed to motivate him because he began to speed up a little more.

"Daddy!" She screamed as she tightened her legs around his torso and felt herself squirt making her body shake but Kenny didn't stop, his peak was also close.

He sat up and stroked into her faster grabbing her legs holding them into the air and pounded harder going deeper.

"Oh. My. God." She whimpered balling the sheets and just then they both came.

"Wow..." Toni panted as he plopped down on her, "fuck." He let out catching his breathe rolling off her.

"Mmm... let me pay you a little treat." She smirked kissing his chest.

He smirked knowing exactly what she meant by that. He felt his member get hard again.

"Shit let me remove this condom first." He said sitting up and then he suddenly frowned as he looked down.

"What?" She asked sitting up as well.

"Where the fuck did the condom go?" He groaned looking around in panic.

Her eyes widened as soon as those words left his mouth.

"Oh wait, here it is." He said picking the condom off her thigh, he tied a knot before he tossed it into his trashcan watching as she slid down his body licking a trail on the way down.

She licked his member, kissing the tip then sucking it before she took him into her warm mouth making him moan and run his fingers through her hair.
______________________________

Toni laid her head on Kenny's chest drawing lazy circles onto his chest both basking in the glory of their after sex. She smiled, she truly felt fully satisfied... but for how long would she be full? A few days, a few weeks or a couple months?

"Tell me something." Kenny said bringing her out of her thoughts as he looked down at her placing his glass of wine down on his nightstand.

"Why haven't you and your husband had any kids yet? Sometimes having a baby can save a marriage." Kenny shrugged.

Toni sat up.

"Mich can't have kids." Toni smacked her lips together.

Kenny frowned pulling his face in confusion, "but he has two boys-"

"Michigan has a vasectomy. He was married to Joanna and then after Joshua was born she made him get surgery because she believed she didn't want anymore kids and then 3 years after that they got divorced. Because she cheated on him... same thing I'm doing right now." Toni sighed sitting up looking around his bedroom for her clothes.

"I'm honestly no better than his ex." She shook her head in disappointment.

Kenny took her hand into his.

"All you wanted was a little satisfaction, ain't nothing wrong with that." Kenny said, "I should go now." Toni said getting out of bed.

Kenny groaned running his hand down his face.

"Listen why don't you talk to him, tell him you're not happy with y'all sex life-"

"What's that gonna do Kenny? My body- never mind." She shook her head wrapping the sheet around her body walking out his bedroom.

He got out slipping on a pair of new boxers before he ran downstairs. He caught her slipping on her dress.

"Where are you going?" Kenny asked in confusion.

"Home. Where I should be, with my husband and kids." She groaned, "and by the way no one is perfect I rather have a boring sex life with a man that loves me for me and not just my body-"

"Hold up." Kenny held his hand up, "did you just throw shade at me? You've never even given me a day to get to know you and now you're angry that I find your body attractive? Shit you're weird, maybe you should go. This is why I don't do relationships I can't cope with how emotional y'all get." Kenny groaned shaking his head in annoyance as Toni slipped on her heels and fixed her hair rolling her eyes.

"You're gonna end up alone because of that mindset that you have." Toni spat.

"And you're gonna end up being sexually frustrated all your life because you're choosing to stay with that man." Kenny shrugged nonchalantly.

"You have no right to judge me."

"Oh but you have the right to judge me?" Kenny raised his eyebrows, "man... we just had a great time and now you wanna be all distant and- whatever Toni." Kenny waved her off making her frown.

"I guess I'm only good when you're sexually frustrated or in need of some venting." Kenny said as she grabbed her bag off the table.
__________________________

"Hey why isn't there any food on the table?" Michigan asked walking into their bedroom.

"Because I was tired." Toni groaned as she removed her makeup.

Michigan frowned.

"So are you gonna cook-"

"The one time I don't wanna cook you're already attacking me!"

"I'm not attacking you. I just asked you a simple question you answered it so I asked another one. Who pissed you off? Your sister, her husband or maybe it was Kenny..." Michigan groaned.

Toni immediately frowned as her eyes widened.

"What does Kenny have to do with this?" Toni asked getting up folding her arms over her chest.

"I don't know." Michigan shrugged, "ever since I saw you two coming down the stairs together I've noticed your distant attitude. Which I wanted to ask you... what happened between you two up there?" Michigan arched his brow facing her.

"... Well he- he was playing the piano and then I walked in and he allowed me to play a few keys and then I heard you calling me downstairs and so we went down-"

"Really? Then why did you look so guilty after that?" Michigan asked.

Toni groaned rolling her eyes, "I swear you're letting your jealousy get the best of you right now." Toni shook her head.

"Toni. If you're not happy say so-"

"Where is this coming from?"

"I've been hurt before, please don't hurt me. I love you a lot." Michigan sighed.

Toni frowned, "I love you too." She said wrapping her arms around him.

"You won't hurt me right?" He asked looking down at her.

She looked up into his eyes and slowly nodded her head before she quickly pecked his lips and then rested her head down on his chest. He let out a sigh of relief rubbing her back in circles.