Chapter 14

14 | Surprises

Toni tossed her head back biting her lip as she bounced up and down uncontrollably before she felt him release making her release as well. She plopped down on his chest and kissed his lips.

"Dang baby that was intense. You should be on top more often, I didn't know you could move like that. You got tricks." Michigan smirked rubbing her back.

"Yeah... I have a few other tricks up my sleeve that I'm trying to share with you as well." She bit her lip before she began to slide down his body and kiss towards his member.

"Whoa whoa whoa... nah, don't ever do that." He scolded stopping her.

She frowned sitting up.

"You don't wanna do that?" She asked in confusion.

"No. Eww, that's just nasty. Plus you're gonna expect something in return, and I ain't here for all that." He groaned pushing her off him, he got out and grabbed his boxers off the ground. "Shit... I gotta leave for the office soon." He sighed as he checked the time on his phone.

He got up and walked into the bathroom. Toni sucked her teeth in annoyance, he was never down to trying anything new. Today he just happened to be open to allowing her to be in charge for a bit, she heard a notification go off on her phone making her roll onto her side and grab it off the nightstand. Kenny: Can we have breakfast? She smiled before she responded: I'd love too🥺. She bit her lip imagining Kenny's hands on her body. She couldn't wait to have him all to herself again, wait... why was she even thinking this way? She frowned as he sent her the location where he wanted to meet up with her.
________________________

"Hey." Toni smiled as Kenny pulled her chair out for her, "thank you." She said as he moved around to his side.

"You're welcome."

"We're having breakfast now? Is this like a thing?" Toni giggled looking around the cute restaurant Kenny picked out for them.

"I wanna get to know you better. Outside of the bedroom." Kenny smiled raising his hand calling a waitress over.

Toni bite her lip shyly placing her bag down on the table. He made her travel at least an hour out of Calabasas. He wanted them to be as far as possible.

"You look pretty." He said.

She smiled, "thank you

She smiled, "thank you." She said before she chewed down on her lip looking around.

"Uncomfortable?" He asked squinting his eyes at her.

"A little." She admitted, she always seemed to be honest with Kenny. "We can leave if you want-"

"No." She quickly shook her head, "I'm starving. I don't play when it comes to food." She scolded making him laugh.

"All righty then." He said as their waitress came over.

"Yes sir. How may I help you two?" The waitress smiled warmly looking between the two.

"Let's start with drinks, I'd like a club soda with a splash of lime juice." Kenny said before facing Toni, "non alcoholic raspberry mojito please." Toni said.

Their waitress nodded writing down their orders, "I'll be back in 5 minutes." She said before she walked off.

Toni picked up her menu and looked through it.

"Steak or a burger?" She asked more so herself.

"Perhaps a steak." Kenny said nonchalantly looking through his own.

She looked up at him.

"Why a steak?" Toni raised her eyebrows curiously.

"Well I've never seen you take a burger at any events so I'm assuming you're not really a fan of them." Kenny shrugged before he looked up from his menu at her, "take a steak." He said looking down at his menu again.

Toni smiled lightly, she couldn't believe how much attention he actually paid to her. It made her wonder did Mich even know she wasn't too big of a burger fan?

"I wanted to talk to you about Melany." Toni blurted out just as their drinks arrived.

"Thank you." They both said in unison, "give us 10 more minutes please." Kenny said with a smile.

"She won't say anything-"

"So she told you that she saw us?" Toni raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah..." Kenny trailed off with a frown. "And you believe that she's not gonna say anything?" Toni asked giving him a skeptical look.

"Yes. I trust Melany a lot, she's my best friend." Kenny said nodding his head confidently.

"And it doesn't bother you to know that someone saw us doing it?" Toni asked lightly moving her fist back and forth.

Kenny chuckled almost choking on his drink.

"What does that mean?" He laughed.

"Having sex." Toni giggled rolling her eyes playfully.

"I've learned something new." He chuckled. "How are you though?" He asked genuinely.

She straightened her face caught off guard by his question.

"I'm good." She nodded, "and you?"

Kenny shrugged nonchalantly, "it is what it is." He sang.

"Oh god." She groaned rolling her eyes once again.

He laughed placing his hand down on the table, she looked down and placed her hand into his. He smiled nodding over to his side, she smirked moving out of her chair as he pulled an empty chair from the table beside them towards his side. She sat down and immediately he placed his hand down on her thigh.

"Is that why you called me over here?" Toni giggled looking around at everyone.

"Give me a kiss." He said.

Toni's eyes widened as she looked at him as if he had just grown two heads.

"Are you crazy? There are people here-"

"Who don't know us, will probably never run into us ever again." Kenny shrugged.

Toni stared at him before she looked around at everyone who were paying them both dust, she looked at him again and bit her lip she did want to kiss him. She placed her hand down on his cheek and kissed his lips slowly taking her time, their tongues did a little tango before they both pulled away grinning.

"You free to have a little fun later on?" He smirked caressing her thigh.

"Mm... depends on what you mean by fun?" She smiled playing with the buttons of his shirt.

"Just let me show you." He said pecking her lips.

"Okay." She smiled nodding her head, "let me just cancel my the lunch I was suppose to have with Mich." She said leaning forward grabbing her back and dug into it pulling out her phone.

Toni: Can't do lunch today, emergency wedding dress try ons with Sydney. Maybe tomorrow love ya

Toni sent the text before locking her phone and giving Kenny her full attention.

"Shit you must really like daddy to be cancelling a lunch date with your husband for me." Kenny smirked.

"I'm not even gonna say anything because if I do your egos gonna go flying through the roof." Toni shook her head as their waitress approached.

"Are you two lovebird ready to order?"

Toni and Kenny looked at each other for awhile before they looked up at their waitress with a smile.

"Yes." They said in unison.