This much just for a commercial?! [Chapter 32] (part 2)

HEY GUYS!!! UNFORTUNATELY IM AT SCHOOL AND IM BORED SO I DEDICED TO WRITE THE SECOND PART OF THE CHAPPIE! YOUR WELCOME XD
I WON'T BE LONG WITH THIS A.N. JUST DONT FORGET TO VOTE, FAN, COMMENT ETC JUST GIVE ME POSITIVE FEEDBACK PLEASE IT REALLY HELPS :D THANK YOU!!
VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE OR LOVE 1D :D BYE FANNIES I LUV
U ALL SO MUCH! XXX

CHAPTER 32 (PART 2)

CHRISTI'S POV

We walked in my house, Niall squeezing my hand tightly. I honestly didn't know what was he afraid of. Everyone was so going to love him. Plus, most of my cousins were directioners, so they would probably fangirl. I smiled warmly at my lovely boyfriend, as my mum greeted us.
"Christi! Niall! We were waiting for you!"
She threw her arms around me, then hugged Niall too. He relaxed a bit but I could still feel he was little tense. I tightened my grip around his hand and we walked further. I heard some high pitched screams and I felt small arms wrap around my legs. I chuckled. My two little cousins, Lily who was two abd Sophie who was five. I picked them up, smiling.

"Cwisti! Cwisti! We saw you on tv!"

Lily screamed excitedly. I giggled and put them down. Sophie pulled my sleeve.

"Cwisti, is this youw boywiend?!"

"Why yes, he is." I grinned, pecking Niall's cheek. He tightened his grip around my waist and smiled.

"He's cute!" Lily giggled. I chuckled, smiling like an idiot.

"I know he is, that's why I love him!" I winked at Niall. He stroked my hip with his thumb
softly.

"Now c'mon girls, don't hog Christi! We wanna see her too y'know!" Aunt Maggie laughed.

"Sowwy mommy!" They yelled in unison, as the rest of my family approached me and Niall.

"Christi we're so proud of you!"

"We saw your new commercial it's wonderful!"

"I knew you could do this!''

''Awww our little celebrity!'' I was suddenly attacked with hugs.

''Can't - breathe'' I managed to choke out. They pulled back and apologized as Niall wrapped his arms around my waist again. I could here 'awww's' and I guessed they were for me and Niall. 

''Everyone, this is Niall, my boyfriend. You probably know that but anyway.'' 

Everyone laughed and I turned to my girl cousins. The fourteen year old Kiara first.

''Hey Kiara! Are you still a directioner?'' I grinned at her.

''Yeah, why?'' She gave me a confused look. She must've forgot Niall was here or didn't know. I smiled even wider and pointed to Niall. Kiara's eyes widened and her hand flew to her mouth in disbeleif.

''OH MY GOD IT'S- IT'S- N-NIALL HORAN!!!'' She screamed at the top of her lungs. Niall and I laughed as he gave her a Horan hug. I think she was about to faint. She asked Niall for an autograph and stuff like that. I stood there waiting for them to finish, when I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. My eyes widened when I saw the figure.

''MATTHEW!''

I shrieked and threw my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist ad spun me around, my feet lifting off the ground. He put me down but neither of us pulled out of the embrace. I burried my head into the crook of his neck as we swayed back and forth. I finally slowly pulled back and smiled at him, kissing his cheek. I turned to Niall to introduce him to Matthew but what I saw next suprised me. In his eyes, I could see ain. It was like he was searching for explanation. He knew Matthew was my relative. Right? I couldn't see my Nialler hurt. I had to do something.

''Hey Niall, this is my cousin from France, Matthew!''

''Oh...uh nice to meet you.''

He blushed slightly. I burst into laughter, holding on my stomach to stop the pain from laughing. Niall blushed even harder, making me laugh even more.

''Awww wittle Nialler got ovewpwotective?''

I said in a baby voice as he sent me a death glare. I grinned at him and pecked his lips. Matthew rolled his eyes.