Labby [chapter 20]

HEY GUYS!!!!

I JUST REALIZED I HAVENT UPDATED IN 4 DAYS!!!!!! HEEYYY 4 DAYYSS!!! THATS TOO LONG!!!!!

SORRY EVERYONE!!!

SOOO. THIS IS CHAPTER 20. WHOA 20!!!!! 20!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG ITS 20!!!! AHHH!!!!!

TIME PASSED SO FAST...

OH WELL. HOPE U ALL LIKE THIS!!!!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

ETC ETC ETC.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CHAPTER 20

CHRISTI'S POV

Two weeks. Two weeks since Niall and i broke up. Two weeks since i became famous. Two weeks since my life changed overnight. The two worst weeks in my life. Even though i won the tournament and Sarah ended up in the second place and Abby in the third place (they were my best friends now), i became worldwide famous and everything, i missed my little leprechaun. I missed his sweet smile. His soft lips on mine. His adorable irish accent. His gentle touch. Everytime i thought about him i cried. Every single time. I had a manager now. Her name was Ebonnie. She told me she was going to set me up with some celebrity. I didn't like that. I still loved Niall. But he probably moved on. The paps said he was hanging with Demi again. I was wondering how the lads reacted to that. I knew they didnt like her. Oh well. As you know, Liam and Danielle broke up. At first, Liam was broken, but then he moved on. I was setting him up with Abby. I knew they would be perfect for each other.

Right now, i was in Abby, Sarah and mine flat in LA - we decided to stay here together - getting my friend ready for her first date with Liam. He was here for some business. The other lads were still in London, though.

''Too pink. Too dressy. No. I don't like that one. That one's too simple. Aahhh!!! That one is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

After half an hour she finally picked one outfit. Red skinny jeans and a top with the english flag. Red Converses. Golden necklace matching her thanks-to-me-wavy blondish hair. Earings matching her blue eyes. She looked stunning. If Liam didn't like this, he should do some eye check. I smiled satisfied and hugged my friend gently, being careful not to ruin her appearence. Abby grabbed her purse and ran out the flat. I laughed and collapsed on the sofa. I was alone. Sarah had to go somewhere(i had no clue where). I decided i'd call my twin sister. I took my Xperia and dialed her number. She answered immediately. 

''Hey little famous sister!''

''Hey Ames. How are ya?''

''Finee. We miss ya here. It's not the same without you.''

''It never is''

''I'm not joking Christi. It's more....serious and quiet. We never do stupid things anymore and Niall is so quiet and desperate. He barely speaks. Everytime he sees you on TV, he locks himself in his bedroom and stays there for hours. Only god knows what he's doing there, but i think i heard him humming 'Moments' and sobbing quietly once. He's broken Chris. And as my big sis told me, you are too. Why don't you talk to him?''

''My manager won't let me. She thinks it's not good for my career.''

''May i tell him this?''

''NO!''