Be Mine? [Chapter 9]

Hey everyone! I don't know if any of the twitters except 1D's are real, so if there are any real ones like mine, don't follow them! :D And, some of the tweets here might be bigger than possible, but hey, it's fiction, remember? ;) Thanks for the attention, I'll leave you guys to the story now :) Send positive feedback please! zz

----EDITED----

CHAPTER 9

CHRISTI'S POV

''Okay, so you have a few broken ribs, and the big cut on your leg. Be carefull. You can go now.''

The doctor said motioning for me to get ot of the room. I nodded and grabbed my crutches. My mom and Amy followed me as we got left the hospital and got in the car. My sister gave me a weird look.

''Soo sissy....what happened between you and Niall last night?'' Amy wiggled her eyebrows at me.

Oh god. Did she really have to bring that on right now? Well, what happened was magical, but I'm not sure if Niall did that only to calm me down or did he really like me? I made a mental note to talk with him about it later.

''Um...well, nothing really. I started crying hard, then he kissed me. But, I think he did that just to calm me down. He doesn't like me anyway.'' I sighed.

''Christi, what do I have to do to make you beleive Niall loves you?!'' She seemed a bit frustrated with me.

''I don't know. Good luck with that one.'' I rolled my eyes.

''Okay, I'll tell you something but promise me you won't get mad.'' She said nervously.

''I promise'' I nodded.

''I told Niall'' Amy looked at me apologetically.

''You told him what?'' I was a bit confused. What did she tell Niall?

''Everything. I told him that you love him, I told him he's your secret crush, I told him that he's the guy that makes you get outta your mind. Well, actually I gave him a nice lesson about you two being so blind and not see you're head over heels in love with each other.'' She giggled.

I took a deep breath and ran my hands through my hair. How could she do that to me? She made a sister promise! But, it helped. Niall kissed me. I kissed him back. But there was one thing I didn't quite understand. Where we a couple now? Anyway, I promised not to get mad, so I just whispered an 'Okay' to Amy. 

''Do you want to see him, sweetie?''

My mom turned back at me from the driver's seat. I sighed an nodded. The car stopped. I gave mom a confused look before realizing we were in front of Niall's flat. My eyes widened. I jumped out of the car.

''Thanks mom!'' I gave her a quick hug.

''Anytime, honey.'' She smiled at me.

I flashed her a smile and ran in the elevator. When I got in front of Niall's door, I decided to suprise him, so instead of knocking on it, I just opened it slowly. Big mistake. The first thing I saw made my heart stop beating. There stood Niall. Swallowing some girl's face. Her arms were around his neck and his were around her waist. My eyes watered as I stood there in shock. I was too late. He was already taken. Niall noticed me and quickly pulled away from the girl. 

''I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything...'' I stuttered, tears in my eyes.

That was all I could say before running to Harry and Louis' flat, since it was the closest one. I knocked on the door and Lou opened it almost immediately. When he saw me his eyes widened. He pulled me in and shut the door.