Goodbye Kiss [Chapter 17]

Hey everyone! First, I'd like to dedicate this chappie to one of my best friends, Dani aka forever_g_alone :D She has a really nice fanfic called 'Walking In The Rain' :D Would you guys please fan her? Thanks. Umm...chappie seventeen is up as you already know, hope ya all like it, send positive feedback please! xx

CHAPTER 17

CHRISTI'S POV

I was in the hotel lobby with the girls and the organiser on the tournament. He was speaking something about meetings. I didn't really pay attention, my mind was with Niall, but something caught my attention.

''As you know, One Direction is going to have a concert here, and since you're all their fans, you'll get to meet them.''

''WHAAT?????''

''Please don't fangirl now, Chrissa!''

''I'm not fangirling! I can't go!''

''Why?''

''Cause....'' Tears filled my eyes ''I'm Niall's ex-girlfriend''

''Oh. Im sorry but you have to go.''

''Fine!'' I spat and looked at the ground. Maybe this wasn't a bad thing. Maybe Niall could change my mind and we could be together again. But maybe he hated me. Maybe he didn't want to see me again. Ugh! Too much maybe's.

The organiser left. Me, Sarah and Abby decided we would go shopping. Abby was so excited. She liked Liam the most. But he had a girlfriend. Although I liked Danielle, she and Liam didn't seem like the best couple ever. But I didn't decide for them. If they were happy, I was happy too. I didn't want to admit it, but I was looking for clothes that would impress Niall. Yeah. I know it's crazy. He probably moved on. Didn't love me anymore. But I loved him so much. I wish everything could be the same. But it couldn't be.

Anyway, the girls and I walked into Hollister. I scanned through the shop. I found red skinny jeans and a T-shirt with the english flag on it. I bought them immediately. I knew Niall was going to like them. But, before we left the shop, something caught my eye. There was a light green t-shirt, with a big dark green four leaf clover in the middle. Underneath, there was a phrase. It said ''My Little Leprechaun'' in golden cursive letters. I gasped. The girls looked at me weirdly, but when they saw the T-shirt in my hands, their eyes widened and they started squealing.

''You gotta buy it!''

''Niall's gonna love it!''

''You can't leave without it!''

''Go buy it! Quickly!''

They attacked me. I ran to the cashier and handed her the blouse. She recognized me, grinned and raised an eyebrow. I blushed. She started speaking.

''You two were the cutest couple ever. Everyone's so sad that you broke up. I hope Chriall is back soon!'' I sighed and handed her my credit card. I smiled sadly.

''Thanks, but I doubt it will be. You're a very nice girl, though. Bye.'' I waved goodbye at her and she waved back. Me and the girls went in few other stores, than came back to the hotel. Again, the organiser was there to announce something. We all sighed and sat in the lobby. The old man spoke up.

''Girls, as you know, your trainings with us are over. And, the first match is in two days. Chrissa vs. Lea. Also, the concert is tommorow and you should save your energy. So, no jumping around today. Okay?''