Falling for the blonde [Chapter 2]

Hello lovelies! Chappie 2 is up! But you already know that haha XD 

So, vote, fan, comment and send any kind of positive feedback it really means the world to me! xxxxx

----EDITED----

CHAPTER 2

ZAYN’S  POV

‘’Do you girls want to stay in our flats tonight?”

I honestly asked that in a friendly way. Harry got too flirty with Amy, and Louis and Christi seemed close too, as friends, I mean, Louis had a girlfriend. Plus,I liked them and I was hoping they say yes, but I knew that they would probably refuse the offer and think I'm a pervert, which I'm not. I don't want anything to happen, I just wanna get to know them better, they seem like nice girls. And Harry and Amy would make a cute couple. And maybe, just maybe Niall and Christi.

‘’Yeah, please, we wanna get to know you better!’’  Liam joined me.

‘’Nooo...we can’t, our parents are going to worry...’’

‘’C’mon Christi, why so worried? It's not like we're gonna try anything!’’ Louis pouted his bottom lip out.

‘’We can tell mum and dad we’re having a sleepover at friend’s house. We’re not going to lie, are we?’’ Amy suggested.

‘’I don't know if that’s a good idea’’ Christi hesitated again. 

‘’If you don’t want to come, okay, but I’m not letting your sister go. Are you going to leave her with four  boys?'' Harry got  that devilous smile on his face again.

‘’I guess not...’’

‘’YAAYYY’’ We all screamed

‘’I don’t know how am I going to explain this to mum and dad.’’

‘’I’ll do it for ya sissy’’ Amy offered.

‘’Thanks’’

‘’It’s the least I can do’’

‘’True’’

''Geez enough with the sass!'' The red haired girl rolled her eyes.

30 minutes later in Louis and Harry’s flat

‘’Okay, mum I'll call you.Yes, friend’s house.Yes mum, I'm sure it’s friend. I’ll call tommorow. Bye’’  Amy hung up.

‘’This was easier than I expected’’ She stated.

‘’Soo...I forgot to ask you, when’s your birthday?’’ I asked Christi.

‘’Oh, in two days.’’ She replied. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

‘’Anything wrong with that?’’

‘’No, just, Niall’s birthday is in two days too, what a coincidense. Oh look, he’s skyping us right now.’’ I pressed the answer button, then all the lads sat in front of the camera, except for Harry, he was too busy snogging the face out of Amy. I noticed Christi stepped aside. I guess she was shy.

We answered the call, and then shirtless Niall showed up on the screen. Actually, he was wearing only boxers.I glanced at Christi, she was looking at the ground, blushing.

‘’Um, Nialler, you might want to take some clothes on.’’ I chuckled. He gave me the confused look. I turned the camera so he can see the blushing Christi and the lovebirds.