Trainings [Chapter 42]

Hey guys! Woah you were fast with the votes! :D Great job! Um..I decided to do only one A/N from now on, so this is gonna be the last A/N at the start of the chapter from now on :) You're welcome. I can't really keep up with you guys! You're so fast! I'll try not to make the ultimatums huge :) Hope you'll like the chappie, send some positive feedback please! Luv ya all! xxx

CHAPTER 42

CHRISTI'S POV

''C'mon Nialler it'll be fun!'' I begged.

''No Chris you know I suck!'' Niall pouted. I groaned.

''I'll teach you! I promise! And no laughing this time!'' I chuckled, which caused him to send me a playful death glare. 

I've been begging Niall to come and play tennis with me after my training. Yeah, I had trainings even here in Ireland. I know it sucks, but I have to be in shape. So I had to train at least once a day and the trainings lasted two hours. It was so exhausting!

Anyway, I was begging Niall to play with me a bit and he finally gave in! I was literally jumping around Niall's bedroom in happiness. Niall just watched me and laughed. He picked me up by my waist and spun me around. 

''You're so light'' He finally put me down. I groaned and threw a stuffed penguin at him, but he bent down and dodged it.

''Missed me, missed me, betcha wanna kiss me!'' Niall teased, pursing his lips. I rolled my eyes and when he didn't expect it, I jumped on him, tackling him to the floor.

''Mhmm I think so too'' I winked, attaching my lips to his. Niall smirked through the kiss and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer. Suddenly, I heard the door creep open.

''Hey kids mum says- OH MY GOD MY EYES!'' Niall and I pulled apart immediately, our cheeks flushing. I was sure I was red like a tomato, Niall too. Greg was standing at the doorway, covering his eyes.

''It's alright bro, you can look now.'' Niall laughed. The older boy removed his hand from his eyes and shook his head at us, smirking.

''Be safe.'' He winked. My eyes widened and I shook my head quickly. My cheeks were even redder and Niall's were too.

''We were only kissing!'' I protested.

''Making out would be more correct. Anyway, mum said you guys need to eat breakfast before Christi goes to training.'' He said and walked out of the room. Niall grinned at me and kissed me again. Suddenly, it hit me. I forgot to tell him that the voice was gone!

''Niall, there's something I need to tell you!'' I grinned. Niall nodded at me expectingly.

''Yeah, babe?'' He wrapped his arms around my waist again.

''It's gone! The voice is gone!'' I exclaimed. Niall's grin became even wider if that was possible and he spun me around again. I hugged his neck tightly.

''I told you that together we can do anything!'' He pecked my lips. I smiled and nodded.

''C'mon babe let's go eat or I'll be late and in trouble'' I chuckled. Niall grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs in the dining room. We ate toasts for breakfast and soon it was time for me to leave.

''I gotta go babe.'' I told Niall. He pouted, but still nodded. I dressed up in my usual tennis outfit and stuffed some water, my phone, a towel and my racquet in my tennis bag. Before leaving, I hugged Maura and Greg and gave Niall a short kiss. I backed away but Niall forced his lips on mine again. I sighed. I really wanted to kiss him but my coach was waiting...Thankfully, Greg pulled us apart, chuckling.

''Niall let the poor girl go! You already did your lovey dovey stuff this morning.'' He winked. Niall blushed and let go of my arms. I pecked his cheek and ran off to the court, preparing for two more hours of what I loved doing the most.

________________________________________

This is like the shortest chapter I'll ever write...Sorry guys I have to go somwhere and I promised you so....yeah. Anyway, I need 17 votes for the next chapter :) It will be long, I promise! So..I gotta go...Be nice and vote vote vote! Send me positive feedback please! Again, sorry for the short chapter...

Luv ya all!!! xxx

~NiallerzPrincess123 aka Kristina <3