[Chapter 39] (Sneek peak)

Hey guysss!! I will TRY to upload this today, (today is wednesday) but I don't promise anything and if I do it will be shorty short cuz I don't have much time :D Anyway, let's get to the chappie, send positive feedback please! Luv ya all! xxx

CHAPTER 39

CHRISTI'S POV

I woke up due to sunshines burning my face. I lazily opened one eye, then the another one slowly. I groaned and reached my arm out to pull the curtains closed. Once the sun was blocked, I turned to my peacefully sleeping cute little leprechaun. Awwiieee. He was curled up in a ball, his arms on his bare chest, forming an 'x'. His dirty blonde hair was messed up which made him cuter and hotter. He was really cute with that baby face, with his upper lip a little bit pouted. I bit my lip to stop the urge to 'awww' and squeal. Instead, I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture, posting it on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook with the caption 'Awww isn't he the most adorable thing ever? <3'. I was sure he'd say something about him not being cute and stuff later. I watched his chest raise up and down. Suddenly, I heard Nialler mumble my name.

''Christi...mmm...baby...'' I giggled. Now I knew what he was dreaming about. Me. I dreamed about him too. In my dream we were in a field, it was full of grass and strawberry plants. Niall and I was fooling around happily and every now and then he'd feed me some strawberries. I snapped back to reality where leprechaun was still mumbling my name. I couldn't resist, so I leaned down and pressed my lips to Niall's. That obviously woke him up because I felt him smile against my lips and start to kiss back. I giggled again and pulled away, too soon for his liking. Niall pouted.

''That's all I get?'' He made his best puppy face. I rolled my eyes and pecked him again.

''Dreamed well Nialler?'' I winked. Niall's baby soft cheeks flushed immediately, making me laugh.

''No need to be shy baby, I dreamed about you too.'' I grinned. Niall blushed even harder. He was sooo adorableeee!! I was wondering about his reaction when he'd find out about the picture of him, when something hit me.

''Niall! What's the time?!'' I shrieked. He gave me a confused look.

''10:30, why?''

''We have an interview in like half an hour!'' I stood up quickly. Niall followed.

''Shit! Ugh let's hurry up and get there in time or our managers will flip out on us!'' He ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair, throwing a random shirt over his bare chest.

___________________________________________________________

Okay guys this was just a sneek peak from the next chappie cuz I wanted to update but I don't have much time...Sorryy....Do you like the sneek peak? I think it's cute. Send positive feedback please! 

Luv ya all!!! xxx

~NiallerzPrincess123 aka Kristina <3