Wasn't she supposed to be my date? [Chapter 4]

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading again, hope you'll lke this chappie, don't forget to vote, fan and comment! And send any kinds of positive feedback! Thank you again! xxxxxxxxxxx

----EDITED----

CHAPTER 4

CHRISTI’S POV

I was laying on the grass, and Niall’s arms were around me. He pulled me closer and turned me around, so my face was less then inch away from his. He smiled and glanced at my lips. Then he pulled me even closer and kissed me. Niall rolled me on top of him and I wrapped his arms around my waist. As the kiss begun to get more passionate, there was no space between our bodies. He passed with his tounge over my bottom lip asking for entrance and I parted my lips. We pulled apart, and kissed again. We were like that for few more minutes, but then, Niall dissapeared and his cute Irish accent was replaced by a weird noise.

I opened my eyes and realised I was in my room, and everything was just a dream. Hmph, Niall was never going to kiss me like that. I turned off my alarm and i saw mom standing by the door.

‘’Happy birthday kid!’’

’’Thanks mom’’

Iglanced at Amy, she was still sleeping.

’’Wake up, Amy!’’

‘’Huh...what?’’

‘’Happy birthday sissy, now get up and get ready or we’ll be late for school!’’

‘’Okay okay! I’m up! Happy birthday to you too!’’

‘’Oh, I almost forgot, I gotta call Niall to wish him happy birthday! No wait, he could be asleep, I don’t wanna wake him up. I’ll just text him.’’I said and I saw Amy’s eyes widened, then she glanced at mum nervously.

‘’Um...Christi, you might not wanna see the messages between you and Niall...’’

‘’Why?’’

I gave her a confused look and grabbed my phone. The first thing I saw after the screen lit up, were few messages that I didn’t remember sending or receiving.

‘’Amy? What did you do?’’

‘’Errr....well...we coudn’t ressist, okay?!’’She screamed while taking the phone out of my hand.

‘’Well, at least let me see them! WHAT???? YOU PUT KISSES IN EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE????’’

‘’Niall did too, y'know...’’

‘’Niall was just being polite, and I’m sure he understood mine –no wait- yours, like friendly ones. I’ll tell him it wasn’t me.’’I started a new message.

To:Nialler <3

Happy birthday Nialler!!! Wish u the best! Call me when u wake up. Xxxx

P.S. Oh and, just want to let you know that I didn’t send those messages yesterday, I went to bed as soon as I came in, but obviously I left my phone with mum and Amy, sorry. Call me ;) xxx

I pressed the ‘send’ button and almost immediatly my phone started ringing. The caller ID said Niall. I answered quickly.

‘’Happy birthday Nialler!’’

‘’You too, Christi. Aren’t you supposed to be at school?’’

‘’School starts at eight am, it’s 7:30.’’