The wild side of me [Chapter 10]

This chappie is dedicated to Dasha5555 for being one of my biggest supports! Thank you Darya! You guys should go fan her, really! Anyway, new chappie up, hope you like it, send positive feedback please! Luv ya! xxx

-----EDITED-----

CHAPTER  10

CHRISTI'S POV

I was sitting alone in the hospital next to Jimmy for the next few days after I found out about the 'accident'. Niall wasn't very happy about me spending most of my time there, because 1. He knew Jimmy was in love with me and he was afraid I would change my mind about dating him, which I found totally ridicilous, I saw Jimmy only as a friend, and 2. When I was in the hospital I couldn't sleep or eat, I think I even lost few pounds. Niall tried to take me back home, but I, being my stubborn self, didn't want to hear about it. He spent all his free time with me, telling me everything is gonna be alright. I beleived him. I really did. But I was afraid. I knew Jimmy since I was 12 years old. We've been friends for 4 years. That's not a short time. What if something went wrong? What would I do then? I started crying very hard. I covered my fans with my hands, thinking how it was all my fault. If I didn't yell at Jimmy, he wouldn't attempt a suicide, and everything would be normal. I glanced at Jimmy. His eyelashes were slowly raising up. My eyes widened. I grabbed his hand and waited for him to wake up.

''Christi?'' He blinked repeatedly.

''Shhh, don't talk. Yeah, it's me. Oh Jimmy, you freaked me out. Why did you do it? Why did you jump? You have no idea how worried i was.'' I sobbed.

''Christi, I didn't jump.'' Jimmy said seriously.

''How do you mean you didn't jump? Are you saying that someone pushed you?'' I was confused.

''Yeah, and I know who. Marc. Before he pushed me, he said 'That little bitch ruined my life. Now I'll ruin hers. Two done, one to go.' I didn't really understand what he meant.''

My eyes widened. Marc was definitely talking about me. Two done, one to go. I wondered what that meant. Then it hit me. He beat me up, he pushed Jimmy from the seventh floor, and now someone I love was going to suffer. I immediately thought of Niall. Oh no! He was the next victim!

''Oh my god! Niall!'' I yelled, panicking.

''Niall what?''

''He's in trouble, Jimmy. Sorry, but I gotta go. See ya!'' I ran through the door and dialed Niall's number catching a taxi.

''Hello?'' He said groggily. I must've woken him up.

''Niall! Thank god! Are you alright? Where are you?'' I talked quickly.

''Hey, hey, slow down, what's going on?'' 

''No time to explain. I'll be there in 5 minutes. Are you safe?'' I gave the driver Niall's adress.

''Yeah, stop worrying, you're freaking me out. Hold on a second, someone's ringing the doorbell''

He said. I waited for him patiently, but all I heard next, was a shout, and loud evil laughter that I knew that wasn't coming from Niall's lips. I paid the taxi driver and ran to Niall's flat. The door was open, and there was Niall, on the floor, hissing in pain, while Marc was kicking him around. Suddenly, I was filled in anger, and I became wild, a sight of me that I've never seen before.

''YOU SON OF A B*TCH! YOU CAN HURT ME, BUT NOT THE ONES I LOVE! ESPECIALLY NOT NIALL! ''

I screamed at the top of my lungs while I was punching and kicking and slapping Marc like I never did to anyone before. I guess all of those hours practicing tennis and karate really paid off. He fell on the floor, and I burried my right high heel in his stomach. He screamed.