Bonus Chapter! Chapter 8-Allie's POV

• Dedicated to Allie

Chapter 8

Allie's POV (Writen by Michaela)

"I'M A PRINCESS!! I'M A PRINCESS!!" I yell as a jump up and down on my bed. Mom never let me do this at home but now I can! Yay me!

"Allie! Stop jumping on the bed!" Jade yells, opening the door. I start to fake-cry, something I learned would get me my way every time I did it. Michaela, who's room is two doors down from me, comes running in.

"Jade! What did you do?" she says, turning to him.

"I didn't do anything!" She turns to me.

"H-H-HE YELLED A-T MEEEEE!" I yelled while pointing at him, still fake-crying. She glares at me. Avery runs in with a baseball bat and tripps over the rug at my door. I laugh and point at him.

"Pavery fell!" James runs in and sees Avery laying on the ground with a baseball bat. He shakes his head and says, "I'm not even going to ask." He leaves the room. Michaela turns back to Jade.

"Why did you yell at her?!" She looks down at Avery, who is now standing up. "And why do you have a baseball bat?" He looks at her, then at the bat, then back.

"I really don't know." He throws it over his shoulder and it brakes one of the windows. "Oops!" Avery says.

"I yelled at her because she was jumping on the bed." Jade says. Michaela hits him on the back of the head.

"Ow! Why did you do that?!" Michaela smiles at him.

"Because a) You yelled at Allie for being a kid and b) I just wanted to." Jade was about to say something when James came in.

"Everyone. Bed. Now." he says, pointing out the door. Everyone went out of the room.

"Well, Michaela made it through one day without Jade killing her. Goodnight Allie." he says as he turns out my lights and leaves. I close my eyes and think, 'Now that I'm a princess, I can have anything I want. Tommorw I'm asking for a Unicorn named Frank.'