Chapter 6-Avery's POV

Chapter 6

Avery's POV

So much the human body can take. I was about to say a lot of words that I wasn't suppose to say, but I'm only 12.

"Allie, that's enough of the tree song! Now shut up before I tell you you can't be a princess!" I said. I still think that was to much because she started to fake cry

Sisters, they can be SO annoying, ecpecially mine.

I got tired of picking on Allie, so I started to pick on Micheala. I would say,"hey, hey!" and poke her forever. But she started to snap.

"STOP CHILD!!!" She yelled.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I said. Now, I don't want to make myself seem clumsy, but I'm just going to make it as simple as possible. I fell of my horse. And that's all I'm going to say.

Anyway, after that, Micheala started to be annoying. She kept calling Jade JJ or something like that. I was ready to turn back. A prince could wait... a LONG time.

So, we kept walking and I started to talk with Gale. But we were interrupted by Allies voice.

"CASTLE!!" Allie yells

As we walked through the kingdom, I sat and wondered why I had to be here. I have never been a royal princess fan or stuff like that. I thought that I would just ask to be a knight or something. It's sort of stupid.

As we entered the land, it was just awesome. I had my own bed, and a arcade and pizza room. Maybe this was a great Idea.

As for Allie and Micheala, it was plain heaven. They thought it was glorious. Guess that's what girls think of everything.

Then, before I even realized it, we were standing before the king of the land.